Thread: The Mag Dillema

Unhappy The Mag Dillema

I've been spending the week training a mag from level 0 to level 60 so I can give it a soul and secure it's photon blast. however, at the last moment I accidently:-x made it so that the mag was level 60 with 28 Attack, 28 Mind, 3 Hit, and 1 Guard, so it didnt evolve at level 60 to the 4th form. after that I bought some lv 2 Restas and fed them to the mag to get it to evolve with Mind>power>everything else so I could get a Black-Body Chato mag, and the Granir Photon blast. It worked and at level 61 it evolved into the black Chato. everything looked fine, until I saw the photon blast. To my dismay:-o, it was still Pacifal. How can I fix this so that my Chato has the correct Photon Blast?(Granir):no::no:

you start over just feed it 5-7 star items and you can get it to lev 100 in a few hours
    Quote Originally Posted by Broken_L_button View Post
    Erk...FO's. Stealing my kills with their fancy fairy sparkles. Be men and use your fists!
    Quote Originally Posted by Elly_Belly574 View Post
    i have a PSP but its being a douche
    Quote Originally Posted by Majarra View Post
    SEGA is run by monkeys.

Question

I dont know if this helps, but I just remembered that I found the Mag in Paru.

PSZ Friend Code: 3739 0385 6398

Legend of Diettre Xren rickfrior's Avatar

Oh oh, usually, Mags found in Paru are different as they grow...
    "To declare epic battles with swords like a that of a HUnter and to wield guns as a RAnger, and to end wars with magical prowess, with a balance of both, you're a formidable FOrce."
    - Rick Frior

PSZ Protagonists: HUmarl Lv 97, FOmar Lv 100 (Main), RAcaseal Lv 100
    "Destined by Fate, Fated by Destiny..."

Yeah, if you found it while running Paru, its Photon Blast is set in stone no matter how many times you make it evolve.

If you know specifically which Photon Blast you want, you're probably better off just buying a fresh, normal mag in the sewer shop and having it evolve into a form that gets that Photon Blast. Much easier than trying to farm Paru for a wild mag with the blast you want.

~*~
    Please feel free to add me on PSZ, but do PM to let me know!

Mags found as red boxes have set PB's and known natures upon discovery, no matter how you evolve them
    Your signature image is over the file size limit. Please reduce to 35,000 bytes or less. Refer to the forum rules for further sig limit details.
    my to do list:
    1. find a job
    2. take over the world
    3. buy groceries

Wink

Well that stinks :P Guess I'll just start from scratch... off to the sewer with me!

PSZ Friend Code: 3739 0385 6398

thing with sewer mags though is their color is random when purchased.

if you want a specific color the best way to guarantee it is to make a character in a free slot and put their mag in the joint trunk.

I found this out when the mag I turned into a radam was green, having never bothered to equip it, and I did not want green.

Or you can just create a new character, choose your mag color, put it in joint and a free mag is yours Then again. some people here might not like that :l

I make mine with all the junk I would sell (like 6/7*'s) and buy the cheapest weapons at the store. (usually abou 2k each) It costs like 300k for a level 100. It varies on how many 6/7*'s you have to feed.
    Respekt.

Quote Originally Posted by RowenOfStrata View Post
    thing with sewer mags though is their color is random when purchased.

if you want a specific color the best way to guarantee it is to make a character in a free slot and put their mag in the joint trunk.

I found this out when the mag I turned into a radam was green, having never bothered to equip it, and I did not want green.
    Woops didnt notice..
    Respekt.