Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast
    PSO2 & PSPortable2 Addict Amherst_Wind's Avatar

I'm surprised so few people expected this. :P
    The game has real online servers, I would have been shocked if events didn't happen.
    - - - - - - - PS Zero: Anna - - - - - -|- - - - - PS Portable: Amherst - - - - -

It's not on whether they are willing to support it that much, the doubt comes more for the idea of how much sudden new content, and to what degree the content comes, on a portable. Before this game, Portable games were *severely* limited in additional content, and how it was delivered. Sure, they are on real servers, much like Phantasy Star Zero. Just that people figure limitations on portable devices and memory usually keep developers from making something this expansive.

So the surprise is less from an expectation from what you get from real servers, but more so on the fact that SEGA JP continues to keep breaking new grounds on content delivery on a Portable system. They went well beyond every single other developer on the planet, with stuff right from the first couple of weeks on this game, and this kind of stuff goes beyond even that. Things like this, on a technology in which PSP2 is already breaking new ground on, is usually something one might expect on a *future* game release. Not on the very first Infrastructure-play Dungeon crawler on the system.
    Last edited by Akaimizu; Jan 26, 2010 at 03:07 PM.

PSO2 & PSPortable2 Addict Amherst_Wind's Avatar

Maybe its just me then heh, I've always had high expectations of this game since it was announced, I'm not sure why. I guess Sega Japan has the knowledge of everything they do with PSU, they tested the waters with PSPo, I just saw it as a given that PSPo2 would be groundbreaking.
    - - - - - - - PS Zero: Anna - - - - - -|- - - - - PS Portable: Amherst - - - - -

I don't think it's a Motherbrain/Fakis reskin. The map for the boss fight is circular, instead of the box they have for Motherbrain or Fakis. They usually keep the same maps for reskins.
    US/EU PS2/PC:
    Mortalis - Lvl 150 Masterforce.
    Dies Irae - Lvl 136 Gunmaster.

JP:
    Exitium - Lvl 122 Gunmaster.

Mind synching the translation with this, or should I?

Quote Originally Posted by Arika View Post
    The new boss is what Yuto always talks about in the story mode.
    Actually, the deity that Yuto talks about in the story (土神さま) is one of the Red Tablets. It's a record of information left by the ancient people. I have forgetten, since I do story missions so rarely , if this is true but I since Yuto says Mika smells the same as the deity, it's likely that the consciouse of another member of the ancient culture was also stored on the tablet.

And while this boss may be a corruption of that power or something similar, this boss is not the physical body of said deity.

Does anyone know if there is an exp boost with this?

Dol Vabeil?

Oh.:
    Spoiler!

OH HO! :
    Spoiler!
    VV Pester me with your silly questions! VV

"Everything in life is just like a shoe;
    You keep walking until you step in poo." - me

Quote Originally Posted by Mortalis View Post
    I don't think it's a Motherbrain/Fakis reskin. The map for the boss fight is circular, instead of the box they have for Motherbrain or Fakis. They usually keep the same maps for reskins.
    AS I said in the first page, it should be the first-form of final boss reskin.
    and the pic above just confirm it.
    the description seem to be about a god that protect カーシュ people. (why not he just fought shizuru back then in EP2-2?)
    Last edited by Arika; Jan 27, 2010 at 01:22 AM.

"ARIKAー戦隊, 参上!!" (click it!)
    Arika     @US server | Arika-chan @JP server

Finally! I can take part in a Maximum Attack event. Can't wait for this either!

Entity of the ORN Empire
    The Sword of Judgement Cora Solais