Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Red Ring View Post
    i remember one time some Fo in PSOBB called me a loser cause she saw all the ubers i was running around with. i was like lol i bought all this stuff. real skilled traders in games always look for the best ways of trading. it always leads to COLD HARD REAL WORLD CASH. micro transactions in games are going to show any newb the true way of trading and our secret will be ruined forever. every newb will be paypaling instead of exchanging items! NOOOOOOOOOO! And although I played the crap out of PSOBB like a real loser. I never found any ubers. it was all from trading up, hacking, or buying with money. MMOs... Sad but true...

Like I thought you are bad at video games!

I wonder if you pay people to be your friend as well?
    Last edited by Professor Xavier; Jan 27, 2010 at 10:17 PM.

With around two years of life left for PSU, you can bet your Blue Screens of Death that M$ is not going to allow a cash shop without taking a hefty percentage of the profits. In other words, it ain't gonna happen.

i remember one time some Fo in PSOBB called me a loser cause she saw all the ubers i was running around with. i was like lol i bought all this stuff. real skilled traders in games always look for the best ways of trading. it always leads to COLD HARD REAL WORLD CASH. micro transactions in games are going to show any newb the true way of trading and our secret will be ruined forever. every newb will be paypaling instead of exchanging items! NOOOOOOOOOO! And although I played the crap out of PSOBB like a real loser. I never found any ubers. it was all from trading up, hacking, or buying with money. MMOs... Sad but true...
    That's horrible.
    You're bad at games, huh?

Quote Originally Posted by BanF View Post
    With around two years of life left for PSU, you can bet your Blue Screens of Death that M$ is not going to allow a cash shop without taking a hefty percentage of the profits. In other words, it ain't gonna happen.
    Agreed! Besides I know a lot of people who only play PSU. If they do GC. All those XBOX live memberships go byby Too. Microsoft would loose. I dont think their that dumb. They might not make software without bugs. But they do have more business sense then that!

People like you are the kind of people who are constantly banned off games or even mocked by the entire community to the point where they cry every night and since they have absolutely no social skills they use those tears for lubrication when they undoubtedly abuse themselves. Then when the dust has settled their response is "hahaha I don't care" or "you are all just losers" when in fact they themselves are the ones wishing people would pay attention to them.
    Last edited by DragonStriker; Jan 27, 2010 at 10:27 PM.

Well....

The other point is that it convinces the people who do not have jobs to actually go out and get jobs to use the GC system and not sit at home all day and night for weeks playing and doing nothing with their lives. (NO, Im not saying that everyone who plays does not have a job)

In the end it all amounts to time.

Do you want to spend 500 - 1000 hours getting a set of something, hunting and repeating things over and over again, or pay $15 and being smart to get a Rainbow set of S grade armors to 40%?

A person can talk about spending 500 hours to make an in-game accomplishment. Doesn't change the fact you blew 500 hours for a goal in-game than trying a goal in the real world. Paying $15 and meeting a goal in 5 minutes to reach to the point you can "Just Play" and not be so caught up in game goals.
    PSO-2 Info: Ship: 2; ID: セツナヤキ; MCN: ケイリン
    "If you want a bridge between past, present, and future, search for the void and awaken it!"

For PSU, the hunt and synthing gear is the game.
    (well, along with playing with friends, and leveling up PA's).
    Without the hunt, there is no fun.
    Just my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Keilyn View Post
    Well....

The other point is that it convinces the people who do not have jobs to actually go out and get jobs to use the GC system and not sit at home all day and night for weeks playing and doing nothing with their lives. (NO, Im not saying that everyone who plays does not have a job)

In the end it all amounts to time.

Do you want to spend 500 - 1000 hours getting a set of something, hunting and repeating things over and over again, or pay $15 and being smart to get a Rainbow set of S grade armors to 40%?

A person can talk about spending 500 hours to make an in-game accomplishment. Doesn't change the fact you blew 500 hours for a goal in-game than trying a goal in the real world. Paying $15 and meeting a goal in 5 minutes to reach to the point you can "Just Play" and not be so caught up in game goals.

Do you understand the point of a game like PSU? There's a reason they have %s and higher %s have a lower chance of coming out. It's a progressive game, if you don't like the kind of game then why the hell is anyone playing it? It's a freaking MMORPG if you don't think 500-1000 hours is something you would want to commit to finding something then the game genre isn't for you. Oh and LMFAO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA about the going to get jobs part. If you'll let me I'd like to use that as my new signature.

No one should look at this past Sega just trying to sneak a quick buck.

Too bad it backfired...pffaahahahahaha!

But when it really comes down to GC on the 360, I just can't see it happening for many reasons. For one, the reaction in Japan was very unfavorable, and more importantly, Microsoft is a whole new monster to pass something like this through. The same company who even gives trouble to companies who want to pass along free content (although that's mostly been speculated).

Quote Originally Posted by DragonStriker View Post
    People like you are the kind of people who are constantly banned off games or even mocked by the entire community to the point where they cry every night and since they have absolutely no social skills they use those tears for lubrication when they undoubtedly abuse themselves. Then when the dust has settled their response is "hahaha I don't care" or "you are all just losers" when in fact they themselves are the ones wishing people would pay attention to them.
    i dont get banned if i spend a dime. i turn into a very respectable person if i have money on the line and im sure most people behave under those circumstances too but on a free server lol nah. but i fail to see how thats any worse than someone who makes friends and plays legit never going to the edge and back.either way i got everything with nobody helping me. thats true power.