Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678

I just saw one in free play yesterday. The guy's health bar was red (as in incapacitated) and he started using resta in town (1000+ heals for a humar). My game started to lag and I was like "heck with this." I just dropped link thinking he was going to mess up my file.
    PSZ fc (cartridge 1): 4812 7217 6779 [HUcaseal lvl 100]
    PSZ fc (cartridge 2): 3824 8792 8188 [FOmar lvl 6x, Ramar 7x]

Wah fo,you played yesterday?I didnt see you on...

Quote Originally Posted by d3str0y0rz View Post
    im not calling cheaters bad lol, im just saying that trash talking people who do cheat when you do it yourself is hypocritcal. like someone cheating on a test, or even homework is no better than someone using cheats on a video game. WE ALL DO IT.
    Their is a difference. With school work, you're supposed to learn. If you don't do that, you're just hurting yourself. With games, it's not as important, but will annoy the legit players.

Also, to whom mentioned that we'd accept hacked items, I wouldn't. You wouldn't even get me into a game with a hacker, if I knew they were a hacker. I don't like handouts either.
    Camille - HUnewearl - lvl 100 | Asterion - RAmarl - lvl 70 | Lucidique - FOnewearl - lvl 100

PM me your FC + nickname, if you add me.

Quote Originally Posted by GantzDetainee View Post
    Wah fo,you played yesterday?I didnt see you on...
    Err.. it was late the day before yesterday. It was more like 1am-ish early yesterday morning? I made one free play run through arca, then went into the eternal tower later that afternoon. So ya, I was playing but just not online when you guys were
    PSZ fc (cartridge 1): 4812 7217 6779 [HUcaseal lvl 100]
    PSZ fc (cartridge 2): 3824 8792 8188 [FOmar lvl 6x, Ramar 7x]

just don't mess up any ones file, or takes their weapons, or just kill everything way faster than normal, and i am fine with it
    PSZ:friend code is 0775 6033 7984(wifi not working)
    lvl 78 racast stealth. lvl 79 fonewearl crystal. lvl 49 humarl ruby

I'm not fine with that.
    It's cheating. Even if you yourself aren't using the cheats, any items and exp you obtain with a cheater, isn't very legit since a cheater killed everything for you.
    Camille - HUnewearl - lvl 100 | Asterion - RAmarl - lvl 70 | Lucidique - FOnewearl - lvl 100

PM me your FC + nickname, if you add me.

Well wouldn't that be boring anyway? I wouldn't want to sit around while someone kills the enemies in 5 seconds. I didn't buy this game to let someone level me and then quit, I bought it to kill things and have a challenge with friends ;p
    PSO2:
    Kirukia/Mistral
    Ship 2
    Gun Valkyrie

yea if there killing everything, but if they hacked something that could be legit, and don't tell me than i am fine or if you just do offline with hacked stuff, and online with legit, or could be legit stuff and don't tell anyone if u hacked. what i am saying is don't hack a weapon with 200%s on it and go online, or have unlimited hp, pp ect. but offline do whatever you want i don't care.
    Last edited by steaIth; Feb 14, 2010 at 01:54 PM.
    PSZ:friend code is 0775 6033 7984(wifi not working)
    lvl 78 racast stealth. lvl 79 fonewearl crystal. lvl 49 humarl ruby

You can say to a point that I'm Guilty.

While I Detest the making of "Fake" items. I'm more annoyed by the time frame to complete a ET Run. 2nd to that the drop rate (at least for me) is TERRIBLE. Dare I say I'd rather Hunt for a syncesta with Hilde's rather then go through 5+ hours worth of waste time.

Incase your wondering I use ET teleport codes.THATS IT.