Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

LOL i've talked to my game........ usually when i've done 60 or 70 floors of tower and none of the mothers are dropping anything really good or even worse when you kill that 90th or 100th mother and she drops you the five green boxes, usually two fluids, two techs and a trap vision. and all i can do is look at the floor and say what the ****.

Kitty the Tigergirl Aisha_Clan-Clan's Avatar

*Shoots a burn trap with Kai in the way* Oops!
    =~.^=

I scream all types of obscenities when I'm trying to get a 4 person Flozir and an NPC dies right before the Boss Room ...
    ohh and pretty much everything in the 1st post of this thread applies to me as well ....
    Phantasy Star Zer0 - Nickname: Denz - FC 3824 - 9007 - 2399
    Kid Icarus 9x HUmar - Legz Diamond 1x FOnewear - MileHighClub 1x RAmarll

Click Below For My Trade List - Updated Regularly
    Kid Icarus's Traders Bazaar

Uhhh can't say I do.
    I do like to yell at my laptop though.
    Besides the obvious things like Kai blowing me up, I can't stand bringing Ogi with me at all.
    I use the saftey first command and his laser cancels your attacks = =
    So instead of comboing a Rohjade before it rolls up, Ogi is hitting it for like, 6 damage cancelling your attacks. It's the most obnoxious thing ever. He also can't heal or buff or revive. I tend to not even bring him.
    PSO2:
    Kirukia/Mistral
    Ship 2
    Gun Valkyrie

>2 Arkzeins far apart from each other
    "Oh goddamnit."

Quote Originally Posted by Denzbrujah View Post
    I scream all types of obscenities when I'm trying to get a 4 person Flozir and an NPC dies right before the Boss Room ...
    ohh and pretty much everything in the 1st post of this thread applies to me as well ....
    Ack, it's just as annoying when an NPC is stuck in the corner running and won't come to you when you want to 4 chain.

when i do Over End, i liek to say "WIND SCAR!
    Your signature image is over the file size limit. Please reduce to 35,000 bytes or less. Refer to the forum rules for further sig limit details.
    my to do list:
    1. find a job
    2. take over the world
    3. buy groceries

Quote Originally Posted by d3str0y0rz View Post
    you probably already knew this, but when you use the chat option that says Safety First the NPCS will heal up and all that good stuff "while your in fight"
    Them healing more means nothing if healing more still isn't enough, the biggest use to safety first is so they don't get themselves killed faster, rarely do the NPCs actually strive to save you, each other or even themselves no matter what tactic setting they are on.

Usually when Sarisa makes a comment of some sort I tell her to shut her whore mouth, but other than that not a whole lot. I mean I can rely on Reve and Kai and Ogi being absolutely useless but in Sarisa's case she has the capacity to be useful and rarely if ever is.

Ogi and Reve make me crazy. Those two have the worst time staying vertical, I swear. If they had been human I would swear they were ancestors of Mome. I find myself saying, "Fine! Lie there!" a lot at them.

i yell alot at people in freeplay, but for offline its mainly Sarisa cuz she is a useless bint even when on "Safety First" more so when i'm my FO cuz i can alredy heal 5X as much, reve and kai r my favs
    | MSN Phantasy Star | PSP2 | Neah HUbeast (F) 122 | Zhai FOcaseal 133 |