Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default The 3rd Party Server Has Been Down All Day

I hope that server goes down just because I don't play on it and want them to suffer for no reason. Most the games people host on that server aren't even game rooms. It's always something stupid that pissed me off about that server. I hope it dies even though it wont. It is becoming noticeably less popular though.

Oh and I'm gonna post some more when the new game is announced. im growing bored of entertaining myself.
    Last edited by Red Ring; Feb 7, 2010 at 06:15 AM.

PSO BB = online gameplay

If it's down it's obvious that you can't play, you already know that when you decide to play pso bb.
    I hang around in 2 servers in pso bb and neither are down, you must be talking about a certain private server then.
    No i'm not asking wich is it.

Yeah, he's talking about that server. You do know that there's more to the server than Blue Burst, right? In Gamecube almost every game is for actual playing. You do get people, such as myself, idling in the lobby, though.

Kitty the Tigergirl Aisha_Clan-Clan's Avatar

I'll have to get on Pso Gc online one of these days. If I can ever pull myself away from Ps0 and FFXI. =^.^;=
    =~.^=

Server is operational

Can a mod lock this?

Quote Originally Posted by Red Ring View Post
    I hope that server goes down just because I don't play on it and want them to suffer for no reason. Most the games people host on that server aren't even game rooms. It's always something stupid that pissed me off about that server. I hope it dies even though it wont. It is becoming noticeably less popular though.

Oh and I'm gonna post some more when the new game is announced. im growing bored of entertaining myself.
    Shit happens. The server host just went down for a while today.
    PSO2 - Ian: Level 90/90 Human Bouncer/Hunter

Yeah the server is back up. And it's sunday so there is an impressive amount of people. 490. Usually during the weekdays its 200-300 and nothing but locked rooms, mag feeding, trade rooms, and solo questing. Every now and then one or two random game rooms. People have gotten lazy on that server.

Quote Originally Posted by DC_PLAYER View Post
    I hang around in 2 servers in pso bb and neither are down, you must be talking about a certain private server then.
    No i'm not asking wich is it.
    Which servers you talking about?

if we can't talk about private servers then i can't say them
    Google.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Ring View Post

To be honest, if you have a problem with it, then don't play on said server. I agree with DC Player, a mod should lock this, it's a flame war waiting to happen.

no noooo you dont understand!!!! you see, their server sucks!!! it makes pso suck!!! it should be eliminated for the good of us all!!! they make money off those stupid people and provide a crap service!!! Im jealous, you see!!!