Thread: SEPHIROTH!?

I have read over the days that many people are being robbed by a man named "Sephiroth." Now,granted there are 1000's of people named Sephiroth..but there is only one true thief..and that theif is...ME! I've stolen from about 20 people so far...my greatest yet you ask? I was able to trick someone who had a MAG on level 101 to drop his MAG so I can "see" it..as you can figure, I didnt give it back....hahahahahahahahahaha

Hey did anyone watch the XFL last week? Was it any good? I hear from alot of people that it was a huge dissappointment.

my my sephiroth arent we the smart cookie i think you had to be a real smart one to tell peeps you are a theif if you got a mag like that you could have kept going while i think cheaters are all morons you sure take tyhe cake literly you theif the criminil mind does two things set its own traps and act like a total moron

He wants to get flamed, but I will just throw cold water on you!

I think the XFL sucked my, you know, the big purple thing in forest 1 that has flies coming out of it.

Well XFL sucked that.

i went to the NY/NJ game they really blow....the cheerleaders were gorgeous tho

Well gee, seph. That's just great. I guess as me as well as anyone else who's read this can say: "Congratulations, you're an official Dickhead."