Hybrid View

Default Official Nintendo Magazine PSZ review

http://www.officialnintendomagazine....e.php?id=15200 Hi all, with Europe finally getting hold of the game tommorrow, the british nintendo magazine had review it.
    I was hoping that they give it at least 80% but hey the review isn't as bad as the last review thread posted here ages ago (*cough 1UP). So what do you think about their review?

"but offline, with three AI numpties gawping at you"
    Lol.
    I think it's fair. PSZ isn't without it's shortcomings. I would like to know where the "wealth of customization" is. I don't know what game they are playing .___.
    Phantasy Star has always been made for online play really.
    PSO2:
    Kirukia/Mistral
    Ship 2
    Gun Valkyrie

Phantasy Star hasn't always been online. PS1-3 were all huge 1 player, offline only, RPGs. I wish They'd make an online PS as big as those were.
    Camille - HUnewearl - lvl 100 | Asterion - RAmarl - lvl 70 | Lucidique - FOnewearl - lvl 100

PM me your FC + nickname, if you add me.

Yes but the more well known ones are mainly for online play. To be honest I hadn't heard of PS1-3 at all until I joined this site, and I played PS games for years.
    PSO2:
    Kirukia/Mistral
    Ship 2
    Gun Valkyrie

Quote Originally Posted by Kirukia View Post
    Yes but the more well known ones are mainly for online play. To be honest I hadn't heard of PS1-3 at all until I joined this site, and I played PS games for years.
    I never got into phantasy star until I played 1-3. Those games were the reason I got so excited about this game.

Quote Originally Posted by pso_crash View Post
    I never got into phantasy star until I played 1-3. Those games were the reason I got so excited about this game.
    Really? I swear I had never heard of them xD
    I got into it with GC PSO. My friend had it and he got me and my other friend into it. We'd play offline but we could still get 4 people if his sister played too. I got PSU when it came out and then I played BB when I found it on a private server. I didn't make an account here til I got PSZ on the recommendation of a different friend, and thats when I was like, PS1-3? What is that? xD
    PSO2:
    Kirukia/Mistral
    Ship 2
    Gun Valkyrie

I wish Sega would release PS1-3 for the DS. I know they already did it for the GBA, but once I have the money, I'll be selling my DS for a DSi. Would love to play PS2 again. Never got a chance to play PS1 or PS3, when they originally came out.
    Camille - HUnewearl - lvl 100 | Asterion - RAmarl - lvl 70 | Lucidique - FOnewearl - lvl 100

Ehh, what with Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection out on PS3 and 360 for about $20 USD now, there's no reason to not pick one up- Phantasy Star 1-4 on the same disc (although 1 is an unlockable).

The PS2 and PSP versions of the Sega Genesis Collection only had Phantasy Star 2-4, but are still worth it if you don't have a current-gen console.

Meh. Wake me up again when a US release for PSO2 is announced, mmkay? Mmkay.

Their is a Sonic Classic DS game, which has Sonic 1, 2, 3 and Sonic & Knuckles all on one game. Plan to get it eventually.

I don't own or would ever touch a Sony console. Sega should release PS 1-4 (didn't know of a #4 until now) for the DS. They released them for the GBA, but they're not playable on a DSi.