Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quote Originally Posted by Darkstar1023 View Post
    I got the Edel Harp on a lvl 165 beast FM using tornado dance the whole way lol
    time 14:48
    alot of players had problems gettin thosen two items...but the reality is after the suplemmental update no one get tha time now."not even me"tornado dance is shorter and majarra weaker,so this is for the top dogs in psu.CAN YOU DO IT AGAIN AND SHOW TO ALL NEW COMERS YOU STILL GOT IT?

Quote Originally Posted by ST241 View Post
    alot of players had problems gettin thosen two items...but the reality is after the suplemmental update no one get tha time now."not even me"tornado dance is shorter and majarra weaker,so this is for the top dogs in psu.CAN YOU DO IT AGAIN AND SHOW TO ALL NEW COMERS YOU STILL GOT IT?
    I did it on PT after the update. So yeah? I still think its not as bad as people make it out.

Are there any tips I can get for Road to Rykros part 2. I'm a lv 6 Fighmaster and I'm level 93 beast. I have Tornado Dance and Dus Majarra lv 48.
    I just can't seem to do it on time.

Quote Originally Posted by psu dan View Post
    Are there any tips I can get for Road to Rykros part 2. I'm a lv 6 Fighmaster and I'm level 93 beast. I have Tornado Dance and Dus Majarra lv 48.
    I just can't seem to do it on time.
    The only tip you need is to level. I have serious doubts on the possibility of completion based off your type and general level.

Level 20FM and level 160 minimum is what I would suggest. I completed it with a level 165 Cast (GM:20) and it wasn't easy.

Good luck.
    NiceOnes

can anyone give tip or a video how to do this as a protranser? i basically run shot gun (lv31 barada yoga) through the whole mission, it gets me by pretty quick, at block four i use my freeze traps to take out the deljabaners, but it doesnt seem like im doing it fast enough. i cant kill both carriguine fast enough. im a lv 150 human, i run an orpa power, but its still not enough

Quote Originally Posted by purgatoryhero View Post
    can anyone give tip or a video how to do this as a protranser? i basically run shot gun (lv31 barada yoga) through the whole mission, it gets me by pretty quick, at block four i use my freeze traps to take out the deljabaners, but it doesnt seem like im doing it fast enough. i cant kill both carriguine fast enough. im a lv 150 human, i run an orpa power, but its still not enough
    -edit- completely wrong video posted...
    Quote Originally Posted by Crysteon View Post
    And yeah, I do suck