Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    A Worshipped Godly FOmar Quintus_The_Force's Avatar
    With Red Ring Rico In Episode 1 Ultimate Mode End Credits Hittin The Bong In My Icon and Makin Love

Default If you could ONLY PICK 2 Protect Units to Equip, what would they be?

#1:Slow Protect - The most ANNOYING effect in the game IMO! ÒÓ

#2:Stun Protect - Nothing like not be able to strike back, I hate it aswell

I infact dont have any Protect Units Equipped, though I have one of each in my bank, I just get mad everytime, Im slow or stunned...as mentioned in that other thread I encourage Burns ha ha, and I dont mind being frozen, sometimes it freezes me in awkward positions and it looks cool, and the freeze colors my wep, i like being frozen

Hmm...I like...Slow, and Ice.

Being a melee character, having slowed attacks and movements is just as bad as being stunned, but at least while you're stunned you still have your full movement speed to get away and recover, so that's why I went with slow instead of stun.

Ice because, for some reason, I tend to get frozen more often then anything else. And same deal, being up front, getting iced and coming close to taking a big hit...it could suck.

A bit off topic, but the biggest hit I've taken was 800+ and survived... With 1 hp left...lol

I always keep ice protect and slow protect in my inventory. I use the former full-time in every level with ice traps and for humilias, and the latter for paru, reyburn, and humilias. I've also been experimenting with light protect to see how well it performs. Stun, I don't use, because the effect is so short-lived.

You don't really need protect units, but I find they offer you a freedom of movement that improves level-clearing speed moreso, on average, than just doing ~5 extra damage per hit. You can just charge through everything and completely ignore the ice traps instead of trying to avoid them (and inevitably getting caught and frozen). Slow protect improves DPS on bosses by saving you from having to dodge and reposition as much.

Cure Slow and Freeze for me, slow is just irritating, and freeze can get you killed. At least you can move while stunned.

1) Ice.
    2) Confuse

Only exception I'd really consider changing this up in is during Humilas (confuse for slow).

Slow isn't that bad as it's just a simple Anti to fix. Stun? At least I can run away. Confuse, I can anti away, but it's much more annoying when I have Anti swapped for something else (in the worst of cases I start praying to the RNG to lead me to somewhere safe while rolling around).
    PM to let me know of friendcode exchange~

-=PS0 Characters=-
    Shirlie (RAmarl)
    Spec (FOnewearl)
    Fio (HUnewearl)

Slow is a major nuisance to me being a Cast, I can't anti spam and sols are limited. As for confuse, its very managable. If this was PSO, I would have thrown confuse in for one of my choices but in PSZ you can roll the direction you want to move when confused and can also swing the direction you want.

AKA Sapphire of Chaos Chaos Rappy's Avatar

Ice and Stun. The only two you can't simply remove while being afflicted/can't cast Anti to remove (respectively). Slow is annoying, indeed, as is Light, but you can easily Sol/Anti yourself while you have those. Ice and Stun, not so much. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Broken_L_button View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Rappy View Post
    I've been a statistical exception as far as anything has proven to me.
    That's an understatement...
    ~Keeper of 1000 Rappy Souls~
    TSV's: X - 0401, Y - 0845, AS - 1277

Stun has never really concerned me. For some reason when I get stunned I can keep on attacking if I was stunned mid-combo. Plus it only lasts like 2 seconds, short enough to where I don't care.

I'd go for Ice and Slow since I'm almost always killed when I'm inflicted with these two status.
    Teletha Testarossa Vamarl Lvl 152 Challenge Rank: Master, Battle Rank: AAA.

Ice and Slow.
    I almost always have ice on anyway.
    I picked slow for the next because Humilias uses ice and slow. I figured those are the two most common status effects I come across anyway.
    PSO2:
    Kirukia/Mistral
    Ship 2
    Gun Valkyrie