Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by SneakySneaky View Post
    What are you trying to say? Normally, I cannot read a bit and understand your sentences. Don't post something don't even is in ENG please.
    Ya, this guide contains some good tactic. But, against Humulias. All the thing you need is always walk under it's body. Anything beside it. Not really important.
    ya dood, terhes a chnce 4 teh bakery in nrml Valley 2 B upgrayded 2 teh DONUT SHOP!!!1!!1 dere's a wpn vender der wit 5 randum wpns, eech haz 75% in a diffrent catagorey an da fif has 33% on em all, dey cost 10,000,000 eaech but dats peenuts imo. the ting is u cn't use a wpn or B hit by NE attakz 4 it 2 aapier. goud luck dood!

Apologies, I'll translate:

My Esteemed Compatriot;

I happily wish to make you aware that in the Gurhacia Valley region on the pedestrian difficulty, there exists a minute chance whereupon encountering the "Bakery" instance, you instead find yourself present in the Doughnut Parlour, in which you will indeed find a weapon-monger whose wares include five weapons of undetermined type. It will please you to know that you shall find each (excepting the fifth) is distinctly augmented to the level of seventy-five percent in one of the four attributes of ambient hostiles. The fifth weapon is augmented in a balanced manner such that each attribute is supplemented by an additional thirty-three percent. The cost of the vendor's come with the substantial price tag of ten million meseta apiece, but such an insignificant sum is but naught to person's of our caliber. The catch to obtaining aforementioned treasures is that one must enter combat against the hostiles completely unarmed while simultaneously avoiding the blows of the creatures with malodorous intent. Alas, should these requirements not be met, encountering the Parlour is but a whimsical dream. I wish you well in all of your endeavors,

Professionally Yours,

Benjamin, HUcast, Esq.
    i'm in a bit of a sarcastic mood tonight.
    (there is no doughnut shop)

@Dobbin

It IS a bit wordy, but my goal was to make the information available to those seeking it. When I was stuck on Humilias, I would have preferred detailed explanation rather than general suggestions.

I'm not certain whether you are needing help, or just offering feedback.
    I assumed the latter, hence the sarcasm, but if the former,

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=172498

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=171975

Quote Originally Posted by Bennyhucast View Post
    Apologies, I'll translate:

@Dobbin

It IS a bit wordy, but my goal was to make the information available to those seeking it. When I was stuck on Humilias, I would have preferred detailed explanation rather than general suggestions.

I'm not certain whether you are needing help, or just offering feedback.
    I assumed the latter, hence the sarcasm, but if the former

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=172498
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=171975
    it's okay, I wanted to read it since it was funny.
    But I never seem to have trouble on SH Humiliad, I just like checking out threads.
    Dobbin: 88 HUmar
    Deco: 96 FOnewm (Main)
    Dopples: 60 RAcaseal

Friend to the Code: 2021 0174 3875

Lol, I love the sarcastic blip at the beginning...But I do has a 7* armor..it's only 3 slots though sadly, and it took some hard work getting ^_^

My weapons on the other hand, are severely lacking.

Anyway, I think I may give this shield tactic a try... The only weapons I've been bothered to use have been the Saber you're equipped with at the start of the game, swords, and now claws, mainly being the Hadan Bite

between my Compress PA and my Ice Protect I'm fine. the (flarping) robot can kiss my (rear). it is a cheap (girl dog) that spam the (feces) out of the Laser cannon. also if you're to close to the (nice) robot and he swings his (powerful) sword at the Tard Squad (and you are behind him). you'll get hit. no not his (weak) ground smash. i mean his full fleged sword swing. he is so (i have no idea what to put here for a replacement for my swears) cheap.

Made by Gama.

Irregular Hostile Hunter

I've retired that sad excuse of a Mazinger knock off so many times, I actually managed to farm for a Breaker with hit.

OP is basically telling what every attentive PSZ player already knows, anyone less doesn't play enough and needs more Humilas-flavored spankings.

And another thing:

Where is the blue bloody bursting hell does it state anywhere where this "doughnut parlor" is? I've lurked around a bit and actually got the gall to google "PSZ Doughnut Parlor". MY FIRST reference was THIS thread. So you're either pulling shit outta your exhaust pipe, or you got sum 'splainin' to do, Lucy...

I hate using this line, but it seems so appropriate...

PICS OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN!
    ~Answers Are Coming~

AKA Sapphire of Chaos Chaos Rappy's Avatar

*megaultrachickenfacepalm*

He said that the "Doughnut Parlour" didn't exist already...

Quote Originally Posted by Bennyhucast View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Broken_L_button View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Rappy View Post
    I've been a statistical exception as far as anything has proven to me.
    That's an understatement...
    ~Keeper of 1000 Rappy Souls~
    TSV's: X - 0401, Y - 0845, AS - 1277

Irregular Hostile Hunter

Oh, hai Chaos... How's the trading going?

Yeah, I got two choices here: I could either pose as a troll and prove to the falsities of that post and irritate a couple of people, or admit to my fail and recede to the far reaches of lurkdom never to be heard from again in exile...

Well, since I'm just waking up and slightly inebriated, I'll go with the latter choice and just for shits and giggles, go into SH Valley with nothing but the redness of my HuCast's butt to find this elusive Doughtnut Parlor! Hurrr!! Awaaaaiii~~!!! Durrrrr...!!!

Anyways, after taking an alka-seltzer or two, yeah, OP's made a good overview on how to smack Ol' Mazinger around THE RIGHT WAY. So I'll give him credit.

(Btw, Chaos I think I might have some moar loot for you later on. Gimme a PM when you're done cramming your palm into your faic :U )
    ~Answers Are Coming~

AKA Sapphire of Chaos Chaos Rappy's Avatar

It's going good, I guess... :P

Oh, and you can send me a PM instead. I decided to accept PM's for the remainder of my time here. not like it did much help to ignore them. >_<
    Quote Originally Posted by Broken_L_button View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Rappy View Post
    I've been a statistical exception as far as anything has proven to me.
    That's an understatement...
    ~Keeper of 1000 Rappy Souls~
    TSV's: X - 0401, Y - 0845, AS - 1277

hmm, i'm feeling less huffy today, so i'll do some edits to de-angry the guide a bit.

Dobbin...after sleeping on it, i agree a summary wouldn't hurt.

I never really had trouble with Hum, I just keep behind him. Can usually wipe him long before he starts lighting grids up.

No real need for protects with that tactic , as long as you roll and stay between his legs 90% of the time. Which is simple for a hunter.

As a force I have it even easier with the Ra series.