Default A Brighter Day 2

There isn't a whole lot of info about this mission out there. I have a fried who claims he only fights 2 carris there and is quite adamant about it. meanwhile I see three each time. and something else I read says fighting that first carri is asking to screw up your time...he has to have something ridiculous for HP though. Speaking of which, PSUpedia says the monsters in the 4th block have 200% HP but my Paradi does 5k a hit and it takes a full SUV to clear a wave of lvl 65 deljabans...So what's the story with this mission? Is there a trick to the waves; or is it more like 300% hp and I have to tough it out?

Thanks in advance

You gotta tough most of it out. These enemies are boosted here. What you HAVE to look out for is the Carriguines. There are 4 in total, you need to only fight 2. The only key to this is eliminating ALL the Deljaban before the third explosion goes off in the area. Waste too much time and consider your score screwed... And Karen too. You want at all times to NOT fight the fully buffed Carriguine. The attack buffed one is ridiculous enough.
    Remembering the Universe. Click below!

The enemies in the last block have boosted HP and EVP. I haven't gone to the trouble to see what the % is.

The first room in the last block isn't too bad. I used Dus Majarra to kill the Deljaban. For the last room, I used Spiral Dance. While you are fighting in the last room, you just have to hope that everything goes your way. Karen has to stay out of the way and the Carriguine need to remain relatively still. If Karen gets hit, use a Star Atomizer right away. If possible, try to position yourself so you are not fighting close to the Megid Turrets or where the explosions happen. It is absolutely imperative you clear the mission fast enough so you only have to fight two Carriguine.

so the carris ARE time released...hmm...

So I have to kill that first Carri asap...alright. any other tips?

The Deljaban aren't resistant to freeze sooo.... A freeze trap is a good headstart. But like both Ryna and I have done, use Spiral Dance if you're a FM. Some can pull this off with Tornado Dance, but I find that PA a time waster. It doesn't do enough consecutive damage like Spiral Dance. And excessive scattering is a BAD thing to be doing here.
    Remembering the Universe. Click below!

TD has it's merits, but you're right, spiral has better DPS. I finally decided to tough it out and was able to get it so only 2 carris spawned. after a little more practice I was able to finish with almost 2 mins left. thanks for the help, guys