Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    A Worshipped Godly FOmar Quintus_The_Force's Avatar
    With Red Ring Rico In Episode 1 Ultimate Mode End Credits Hittin The Bong In My Icon and Makin Love

Exclamation Countdown to RubyEclipse! Episode 1 - 2010 PS0 10th Anniversary Surprise -

So here we are a couple months into Zeros life cycle, AND NO SIGN OF RUBY ON THE BOARDS?! He is our man on the inside! PSO-Worlds own Sega Voice! WE NEED HIS ATTENTION! I will count the days untill we get it

Last Time I seen him post was in that Inflatable Rappy Pre-Order thread when he was hookin everybody up... Has Anybody seen him since then? Do you think he forgot about us? Anybody (besides myself) wondering where he is or anticipating his arrival? Do you think he is watching us....? 0_0 :U *cold wind blows*

As we move closer to PSOs 10th Aniversary, or E3.. do you think he will surface here? REMEMBER WHEN THEY SAID THEY HAD BIG PLANS this year for it? (@ that PSZERO Fan Event a Week prior o Zeros release Nov 2009 In California, some posters from this board attended, maybe they can add something to this too)

SO WHAT ARE THE BIG PLANS? New DS game perhaps? Wii game? PSZero ep 2? New Phantasy Star 1 with First Person Dungeon Crawling Experience WIIVOLUTIONIZED IN 3D? A MONSTER HUNTER 3 RIVAL :U lol

RUBY IF YOUR WATCHING DROP IN! WE ARE COUNTING

(other members feel welcome to post aswell to show your support and your curiosity about 2010s BIG surprise )
    Last edited by Quintus_The_Force; Mar 5, 2010 at 10:59 AM.

yea! what quintus said!

Inflatable Rappies? I really need to stop dissapearing from this place.

Quote Originally Posted by Quintus_The_Force View Post
    Has Anybody seen him since then? Do you think he forgot about us? Anybody (besides myself) wondering where he is or antipipating his arrival? Do you think he watching us....? 0_0 :U
    RubyEclipse is part of Sega's Community Management team and helps to promote most of Sega's new games. You can see what he has been up to here:
    http://blogs.sega.com/usa/author/rubyeclipse/

I'd expect to see more of him around the time Phantasy Star Portable 2 is released in the United States.

A Worshipped Godly FOmar Quintus_The_Force's Avatar
    With Red Ring Rico In Episode 1 Ultimate Mode End Credits Hittin The Bong In My Icon and Makin Love

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Ryna View Post
    RubyEclipse is part of Sega's Community Management team and helps to promote most of Sega's new games. You can see what he has been up to here:
    http://blogs.sega.com/usa/author/rubyeclipse/

I'd expect to see more of him around the time Phantasy Star Portable 2 is released in the United States.
    Aaah I see, thats cool! Thanks for the link

I still want him to post in here about the 10th Anniversary surprise..

Even if all he says is "I cant say anything about it" lololol Ill be happy

(DAY 2 RIGHT HERE)

Somebody is actually using my avatar, after all this time. But yeah, more info is always good.

You could also contact Ruby on the PSU forums!

You could also contact Edward about this situation, through the PSU forums.

I wouldn't expect much information as of now anyway.

Only thing you can do is wait for official word, and when it does come, I'm sure someone would post anything about it in the PSU Gen anyway.

There's already multiple threads about it, so I'm sure people are watching and waiting carefully, and would be happy to post anything about it!
    Last edited by Volcompat321; Mar 5, 2010 at 05:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Volcompat321 View Post
    You could also contact Ruby on the PSU forums!

you could also contact Edward about this situation, through the PSU forums.
    Edward made a statement on the PC/PS2 servers the other day about the 10th anniversary game. It can be briefly summarized as "We'll announce details when there is something to announce."

Until the game is officially unveiled, Sega employees have to be very careful about what they say.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryna View Post
    Edward made a statement on the PC/PS2 servers the other day about the 10th anniversary game. It can be briefly summarized as "We'll announce details when there is something to announce."

Until the game is officially unveiled, Sega employees have to be very careful about what they say.
    Yea, that's what I was getting at.. just didn't come out that way lol.

There isn't much anyone could say until an official release anyway.
    Hopefully it's worth all the hype!