Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast
    Banned

I was playing offline on hard for the first time and at the very end, right before you fight the dragon, the hildebear that was suppose to be there was replaced by a hildeblue. he wasnt anyharder but when i killed him he gave me a kaldaglod thingy. however you say it. Has anyone else seen one of these?

I had one of those its a very strong saber.

I think he meant the Hildeblue, not the weapon.

There are exceptionally rare versions of the Hildebear, Rappy, Lilly and Slime. If you are lucky enough to see one, make sure you kill it, as it almost always leaves behind something of considerable value. Congrats on your 'bear' sighting.

The first time I played in Very Hard mode (online, but nobody had joined my game yet), I saw (and killed) an Al Rappy. What do I get for my efforts? about 1200 MST! Whoop-de-do! Sure, it's more than what they normally drop, but come on!

i saw a purple lilly before but ive never seen a hildeblue, the lilly gave me some rare weapon. forgot.

cool... at least we have confirmation that we can meet rare enemies offline too.. the last time i saw a rare enemy al rappy was in an online game.. just as a matter of curiosity when u met the rare enemies how many hours have u logged??

I saw a rare lilly and when I killed it I got a hero/ability and that kicked some major @$$.

Long live ORclan

Veteran Fighter

I've seen a hildeblue which dropped a Soul Eater, and a red slime which dropped nothing :/

I've heard that hildeblues drop the Soul Eater a lot. I know I've gotten a Soul Eater to drop twice off of them, and have a few friends who confirm Soul Eater drops from them as well.

I used to see quite a few AL rappy's when I first started playing, but since getting into V.Hard mode, the only rare enemy I have seen was a Nar Lily. What did I get for killing it? 1800 mst. Yay... because what I really need more of is meseta. /sarcasm

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: Zero101 on 2001-03-04 14:11 ]</font>