Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

So the client they offer said you need still need to buy a game key do you really need that and if so where the hell do i find one?

Wait, you gave Sega $1100???

You gotta be kidding right?

Maybe I read it wrong, but DAAAAMN BOY you need to get off this game ASAP if you gave Sega that much money.

Quote Originally Posted by super_luu View Post

Maybe I read it wrong, but DAAAAMN BOY you need to get off this game ASAP if you gave Sega that much money.
    No, no it was not me, someone sent me a message saying Sega stole $1100

I sent that private message

I spent $400, but Sega stole $700 more based to how the electronic system handled my bank card. They got my money....and I cancelled my card to that particular bank account....I have two, one for games...one for everything else. They pretty much cleaned out my games bank account.

This was confirmed by creditors/Bankers...they said they cant confirm which electronic cards (ATM/Credit Cards) have the problem in the system, so they advised me to close and reopen the bank account and fall under the new system itself...(the account is old, from 1998 under another bank when I first opened it for tournament gaming and system building). I met with people directly from Bank of America and people from VISA directly as well. They were unable to return my money to me even though it was proven that it was money lost, not by my own doing.

Unfortunately these things happen and regardless who is to blame, the end result is that I lost money and I will never get it back.

The majority of the people I have played with PSU in PSUJP have spent between $200 - $500 on the Guardians Cash System on a Minimum. Although it is considered to be optional, the game is slowed to a crawl without it and almost anything decent you may want for your characters falls under Guardians Cash (and coupons now).

I know some people who have spent $1000 - $1500 on the system and claim it is the only game they wish to play. To each their own I suppose.

Their latest gimmick is the coupons for the hairs from PSP II. You need 600 coupons and you get one hairstyle chosen at random. Each hairstyle that is unlocked, is character-bound. Meaning if you wanted four hairstyles unlocked on four female characters...you would have to pay $480. With new hairstyles coming out, im sure players will cough up the cash to get them.

I had a lot of fun playing PSU, from 2006 launch and returning later....to trying it in Japan. I am signed on to the community recourse program after this month. I still have friends there and I will play from time to time, but I can't look into the server without knowing and being reminded of what happened to me.

Unfortunately its the end of the line for me. PSU started as a Secondary Game and it became a primary game for me. It is now back to being a Secondary Game. I play now only because of some friends, but I have been looking for a new game and found several that I enjoy in the aftermath of all of this.

I thank those I've met here and elsewhere. I will see you around, possibly in the servers, on MSN or near the end of the month when I say goodbye to PC/PS2 like many will.

For those of you who wish to add me, my MSN is [email protected] and Setsunayaki on AIM. I tend to float around and I will join the servers at the request of a friend wanting me to help them find something.

Great Wishes and Happy Gaming,

~Keilyn
    PSO-2 Info: Ship: 2; ID: セツナヤキ; MCN: ケイリン
    "If you want a bridge between past, present, and future, search for the void and awaken it!"

I think it's time for me to get my butt on the JP PSU Servers. =P Been taking a break for far too long. ^.^; I know of a bunch of my old friends from PC/PS2 side that made the switch over to that server once the news of the EN PC/PS2 servers being shutdown... "Oh yeah, we'll give you this awesome reward for taking place in MAG+... That you'll never get to see again cause we're shutting down the servers shortly after this..." =.=;;;

PS:P2i (JP) - Lacen - Male - Human - Lv. 200 - Hunter Lv. 50
    PC/PS2 PSU - Lacen Lv. 170 (deceased)
    http://xat.com/PSO2

Quote Originally Posted by PSULacen View Post
    I think it's time for me to get my butt on the JP PSU Servers. =P Been taking a break for far too long. ^.^; I know of a bunch of my old friends from PC/PS2 side that made the switch over to that server once the news of the EN PC/PS2 servers being shutdown... "Oh yeah, we'll give you this awesome reward for taking place in MAG+... That you'll never get to see again cause we're shutting down the servers shortly after this..." =.=;;;
    Use the recent topic instead of bumping a dead topic.

Oh. lol. Didn't notice this was dead. xD Geez Amaury, chillax. xDDDDDDD I wonder if all my old friends still play though? A bunch of em posted here but I guess that was ages ago. I think I found this thread through Google. xD I'll look through the forum next time though when I'm not so tired. xD Thanks for the info. =P

PS:P2i (JP) - Lacen - Male - Human - Lv. 200 - Hunter Lv. 50
    PC/PS2 PSU - Lacen Lv. 170 (deceased)
    http://xat.com/PSO2

LP_Pheonix i read your last Character's name & its Asuka Motoko ? haha sorry barely learning Katakana :P but proud i ready your characters name lol

Quote Originally Posted by super_luu View Post

Some people work.

Also you don't need to know a word of Japanese!
    Cyanide - M/Cast 180 l サベージ - M/Beast 135 l シアン化物 - M/Human 180 l アニヤ - F/Newman 85

I think that translator is broken aida.