Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

maybe this belongs to rant or off topic but i kinda felt like it has to be posted here ^_^ sorry...

friday night i drew the line...
    using the weekly gathering with my best pso-friends, we set meetingpoint, date and time for our 1st encounter through the cube. after some chatting with them and others via mail, i and 'my first guildcard' made a last run through ultimate mines.

after a while, i decided, it shouldnt be Shinobu (my third chara), no it should be Rena (my first chara) who has the priviledge to end this. 1 minute later i was like getting my favorite weapons and mags out of the bank...
    panzer tail and panther claw, nandin and yamigarasu, my mines50%-pick and there i went.

wow, i was a bit unskilled with my HUnewearl, since it was ages ago, when i stopped with her, but then after a while i was back in the pattern.

what to say more? vol opt died and left a monomate ^_^

i made sure, everyone i left behind had my mail-adress, then i wished 'first guildcard' good night, ended my last time online with the quote from serial experiments lain and logged off.

hm... after the GD-rom stopped spinning i got it out of the diskdrive, put it back into the package and stored it with the keyboard - but not at the usual place this time (and usually i let PSOv2 right there inside the DC), no it went there where the retired games go...
    finally i dug out the cube-keyboard-controller which had to wait sooo long in my closet and set it ready to being used...
    i was kinda moved when i went to bed this night.

the other day i got a letter with my visa-card - it's now on top of the cube-keyboard, waiting for the rest to arrive.
    now i feel like a little child - i can wait, but just thinking about it, how i'll meet up with my old friends in the lobby, waving at them via keyboard, makes me smile (almost something between grinning and giggling) in anticipation...

tomorrow morning will be the last exam... then after that i'll have to kill time otherwise...

edit: ^_^ hit the 700 with this, like yay

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: rena-ko on 2003-03-02 13:21 ]</font>
    「愛と空の女王様」を言でもいい。 We are Heroes. This is what we do!

ahhh to be a noob again...I wouldnt have it any other way.

exactly ^_^

Id like to start all over again. But I dont have the time anymore.

I got corrupted at 125+ 2x and started over at 80+ 4 times. Thats because i have a life ^_^. or pso just is too addicting.

That's a sad story... poor pso characters. Atleast now your new characters can explore Episode 2 along with Episode 1. I wish I could get online though, I'd love to join you online. (why are hubs so expensive...)

Batteries Not Included

it's kinda fun to be a noob again...especially after getting corrupted 5 times

thank you auracom, ^_^
    but some of them - the important ones - will get revived over the time...

and... i wouldnt call it noob, more newbie (since.. wasnt noob standing for ignorant idiots)...

I remember when I ended my Dreamcast PSO career. It was kind of sad to let it go, but I look back now and think I've moved on to bigger and better things. Besides, almost everyone I knew on the DC had either left or was going to leave (most moving over to the GC at the time), so it's not like I wouldn't see them again. I've run into most of them at some point or another on the GC, and that has made it feel like the good ol' days, just with ten times the rare items and rare enemies found. lol

I don't think we ever met on the DC, but your personality here has always made you seem like a person I would enjoy playing with. Hope to see you on the GC soon, rena-ko.

just a month ago i was almost depressed by the thought to have to give up all the time and exp and items and memories...
    but now i see the bright side of it: restarting, new content, improvements and - the first 20 or so levels are the most challenging and fun anyway.

well, despite the difficulties concerning our different time-zones, maybe we manage to stumble over each other some time ^_^
    would be fun, i think.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: rena-ko on 2003-03-03 01:22 ]</font>