Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Masterforce Stats After supplemental update

What is base HP, TP, and EVP going to look like after the supplemental update?

Wow now thats a huge diffence. not so much in HP or TP but EVP is huge. It almost doubled it
    is better than

Nice stats!!

o.o

Not to mention they get the "Limit Break" ability correct?

MasterForce Looks a TON better with the new update.

As of now, MasterForce ****ing sucks plain and simple. It's waaay too weak to be any good.

It's all about Fortetecher for me. Atleast for now.

But with the boosted stats it seem MUCH closer to fortetecher and MUCH more attractive as a class. Basically (to me atleast) MasterForce as it stands now it's a pretty decent girl with big bewbs but after the update she's much cuter and has a big O booty as well ^_^

I think I will switch to MasterForce whenever we get this update assuming we ever get it that is...

^ ^ ^

Masterforce is already noticably better than Fortetecher.

If anything, the supplemental update completely makes Fortetecher obsolete unfortunately.

In the JP version, no one with a brain really plays Fortetecher. FT is outdamaged by practically every type (Wartecher and Guntecher included). It has no real offense against bosses (FT should have gotten Limit Breaks too).

Acrotecher can tech almost as good as a Fortetecher (sans Rods of course) and take down larger enemies with multiple targets as well as having better stats (HP, EVP, DEP, ATP, ATA) and higher level support. Fortetecher has access to many weapons, but uses them all rather weakly and they all become useless when compared to techs (and solely relying on techs as FT makes them suckage against bosses). Wartecher and Guntecher suddenly become usable in the Supplemental update, and they have the most customization.

I think they really should have given FT a higher HP, ATP, and ATAmodifier or let them have Limit Breaks, but alas..

Quote Originally Posted by super_luu View Post
    ^ ^ ^

Masterforce is already noticably better than Fortetecher.

If anything, the supplemental update completely makes Fortetecher obsolete unfortunately.

In the JP version, no one with a brain really plays Fortetecher. FT is outdamaged by practically every type (Wartecher and Guntecher included). It has no real offense against bosses (FT should have gotten Limit Breaks too).

Acrotecher can tech almost as good as a Fortetecher (sans Rods of course) and take down larger enemies with multiple targets as well as having better stats (HP, EVP, DEP, ATP, ATA) and higher level support. Fortetecher has access to many weapons, but uses them all rather weakly and they all become useless when compared to techs (and solely relying on techs as FT makes them suckage against bosses). Wartecher and Guntecher suddenly become usable in the Supplemental update, and they have the most customization.

I think they really should have given FT a higher HP, ATP, and ATAmodifier or let them have Limit Breaks, but alas..
    Not trying to be rude but, don't follow the masses. lol

Everyone always told me how AWESOME masterforce was, so I maxed it out and it's ****ing garbage hands down. It has NOTHING on FT like seriously.

Lvl 50 techs are way stronger? Not really it's only like 10 more atp points (which is like nothing in real world performace) if anything they just make lag xD

It's stats are down right garbage compared to FT. 1 hits kills masterforce a lot. The TP is lower than FT as well. But then again so is everything else.

Really the only GOOD thing about Masterforce RIGHT NOW is the fact that it can cast faster. But it's not even that great. People were like but you cast sooo much faster dude!! Umm not really yes it's faster but just by a lil.

Plus FT has lvl 40 buffs and they do make a nice difference in real world performance.

Also, Ft is more useful in parties since masterforce just lags up the place and no one wants them around. Ft on the other hand can Gi resta lvl 40 and buff lvl 40 so they are more useful.

Again, not trying to be rude but this is from MY OWN personal experience.

I know many others who feel the same too.

IMO masterforce is just too weak right now to be any good.

Techs, don't hit as hard as FT, You die fast as hell, you cause lag, you're not useful in parties, and sadly the sepeed boost isn't what it's cranked up to be.

Now as for the JP servers and after the Supplemental update Master Force looks damn good. Way better stats (pretty much FT stats) still has the slight speed boost, don't seem to die as fast anymore, and best of all limit break. That right there will be amazing and will own bosses hella fast.

So yea, whenever we get that update here on xbox, i'm def going to masterforce. I can live without my buffs.

As of now hell to the NO!! o.o

Supplemental updated MasterForce is the shizzle.

I don't even play FM anymore, its all about MF and cute newman ears on psujp.
    Wouldn't you like to be a Pepper too?

Quote Originally Posted by dias_flac_0g View Post
    Not trying to be rude but, don't follow the masses. lol

Everyone always told me how AWESOME masterforce was, so I maxed it out and it's ****ing garbage hands down. It has NOTHING on FT like seriously.

Lvl 50 techs are way stronger? Not really it's only like 10 more atp points (which is like nothing in real world performace) if anything they just make lag xD

It's stats are down right garbage compared to FT. 1 hits kills masterforce a lot. The TP is lower than FT as well. But then again so is everything else.

Really the only GOOD thing about Masterforce RIGHT NOW is the fact that it can cast faster. But it's not even that great. People were like but you cast sooo much faster dude!! Umm not really yes it's faster but just by a lil.

Plus FT has lvl 40 buffs and they do make a nice difference in real world performance.

Also, Ft is more useful in parties since masterforce just lags up the place and no one wants them around. Ft on the other hand can Gi resta lvl 40 and buff lvl 40 so they are more useful.

Again, not trying to be rude but this is from MY OWN personal experience.

I know many others who feel the same too.

IMO masterforce is just too weak right now to be any good.

Techs, don't hit as hard as FT, You die fast as hell, you cause lag, you're not useful in parties, and sadly the sepeed boost isn't what it's cranked up to be.

Now as for the JP servers and after the Supplemental update Master Force looks damn good. Way better stats (pretty much FT stats) still has the slight speed boost, don't seem to die as fast anymore, and best of all limit break. That right there will be amazing and will own bosses hella fast.

So yea, whenever we get that update here on xbox, i'm def going to masterforce. I can live without my buffs.

As of now hell to the NO!! o.o
    i gotta say your 100% right, as of now masterforce is a complete waste. the only reason my newman is a masterforce is all my techs are 41+ ( except megaverse ) and im working on getting them to 50, but once they hit 50 im going back to fortetecher until the update comes out
    is better than

I am wishing I remade my Force in JP PSU. But alas, I went with Gunmaster. The thought of releveling my techs turned me off. Oh wells, I'll get him back someday.
    US/EU PS2/PC:
    Mortalis - Lvl 150 Masterforce.
    Dies Irae - Lvl 136 Gunmaster.

JP:
    Exitium - Lvl 122 Gunmaster.