Default Where's the best place to level Killer Shot?

I been going to Sakura Blast... but I wonder if there better places...

I pick either Endrum Collective or Train Rescue. those missions have a lot of bullet resistant enemies.
    --------------------------------------------------
    Planning to replay PSP2 and prove to myself that the chaining mechanic do not slow down the pace of the combat. =/
    Planning to replay PSU (ep1 and 2) for story and gameplay, PSZ and PSP2 offline mode Only Also I'm keeping my FC for psz up though the Network Mode is closed.

valley of carnage. at block 2 theres alot of bullet resistant vandas and also kog nadds. if u stand a bit far away the diga that the vandas throw wont hit u at all.

dont do missions with robots because they have low stamina and are annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinko View Post
    I been going to Sakura Blast... but I wonder if there better places...
    If you want creatures with a good amount of HP that don't die to killer shot, but is still a relatively easy mission to finish, then I would suggest Eastern Peril. Tengogh and the Omnagoug should keep your killer shot working overtime.

i say Grove of Fanatics when needle cannon was rare i stayed on that stage using KE got it to 40 on my Forte Gunner I also used it hunting Rattle snake at DG. the only two stages i used the bullet on

Default hiiiii

but is still a relatively easy mission to finish, then I would suggest Eastern Peril. Tengogh and the Omnagoug should keep your killer shot working overtime.
    Last edited by HUnewearl_Meira; Mar 22, 2010 at 02:11 PM. Reason: Advertise in your sig, not your posts.

Quote Originally Posted by LanCow13 View Post
    i say Grove of Fanatics when needle cannon was rare i stayed on that stage using KE got it to 40 on my Forte Gunner I also used it hunting Rattle snake at DG. the only two stages i used the bullet on
    Do Grove of Fanatics...I got mine to 21+ there. Do it on A rank and go for those degahna boards.
    GT: X xi ReaveR x X

Seed Express S2, you can shoot most of the enemies behind the boxes, 6 rifles , photon charges cosmos, equip cati / bullet PP save. and your set, it does cost a little bit..but its worth it if you get a armas line board at the end of it.