Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

I'll be exploring as much as I can. My character will be living it to the fullest while she can.

I'm just finishing recording footage for a bunch of episodes to continue/revive Guardians Gone Wild, of which my wife and I did exactly one episode to date.

Of course, I don't know if we would've gotten back to it soon enough (especially with all my schoolwork) if the servers weren't closing, so it's kind of a blessing in a sick way. Sick in the fact that I did half the recording during midterms.

Once I'm done, I'll probably take A LOT of screencaps of the characters in poses to continue the series in a more limited format, unless someone successfully opens a free and hackable server first (as I don't want to lose all my costume & weapon assets).

After that... waiting for PSP2. While I'd prefer a "big screen" Phantasy Star experience, I'll take what I can get. At least this way I get new content (finally, after how many years?) and the ability to actually save my HUney so that her wellbeing isn't CHAINED to someone else's servers.

The only thing I've got planned is to be there when the servers go down, and get screenshots of it.

I can't take screenshots, but willing to join anyone doing a tour of the missions. i think i'll spend the weekend going through the online story missions before we're unable to play them again (darn it sega, why keep half the game online only? once the online part is taken down, we've lost half the story mode!)

if anyone spots a Becca-An running about, feel free to poke me. i'll try to avoid talking about you not wearing a tsubo hat.. ;3

I'm on right now...? Anyone around? Kinda lonesome. :P i'll be at the third floor in the Guardian's Colony, outside the clothes and makeup shop.

Universe 2

My connection's been really lousy as of late so I doubt I could even be around for the sendoff. But even if things improve I might just be too lazy for it.

Phantasy Dad Online II Dragwind's Avatar

I'll probably just be making some videos recording all the stuff I own and have done, etc. Then I'll just hang out with whoever is left.
    PSO, PSU, PS:Po, PSZ | PSO2: Jergraw (All classes 90) Lunaeris Demoria (Fo/Te 90) Onlak (Hr 90)
    -**Tech crafting max- message me for crafts**-

Forum Rules - Read it!

afk!! : ]

PSU Chars-Danger lvl170, Lil Miss Princess lvl128, ?.xX*o_o*Xx.? lvl104, Josh lvl133 U.S Ps2/Pc Server ♥ rip..♪

Pso2
    Danger-lvl 26 ship 2 ♥

Raziel, Keeper of Secrets DarkShadowX's Avatar

I haven't been around on PSU much since it went free, but I plan on being there for the last day. I too want to run a World Tour, one last time. Not sure if I'll have the time for it since I work mid-afternoon, but I definitely be on in the morning taking pics and such. And if I'm not too tired from work I'll be on for the server closing. Hope to run into old friends there as well.
    PSO Veteran from DC Day 1. Better known as Outtrigger (DC) and Karsh (GC).
    PSU Veteran from Day 1. R.I.P. PSU, I thank you for all the memories!

Okay, got my "EyeTV3" working thanks to Customer Support at Elgato.

Trial run with it just now.

Found 2 things:
    creates a 1-2 second 'delay'. "Do/See" becomes "Do-WAIT-See". I'd be murdered on solo runs.

5 minutes = 175MB? Holy fuck, better clear off some space.

Sigh.

Still, this way I could act as a Cameraman during runs, while others do the killing.
    PSO2 -
    Ranger
    Cast
    Hero