Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 LastLast

The thread started with a simple question and it evolved into an ethics about Action Replay.
    I really wouldn't mind if this was the 101st and last post.
    Tell me child. Why aren't you on Fizzy Grizzly right now?

More info here.
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=193036

A Worshipped Godly FOmar Quintus_The_Force's Avatar
    With Red Ring Rico In Episode 1 Ultimate Mode End Credits Hittin The Bong In My Icon and Makin Love

Thumbs down

Hey I just want a code to get to the end of the ET, thats it, im sick of grinding it, so gimme a break

and if your making a thread about writing/using AR codes, and then feel bad when the board flames you forcing you to cop out saying u dont use codes is lame, and if u do know codes (WHICH I DONT THINK YOU DO) and are keeping them a secret then thats even lamer, but I think you dont even know any codes and made this thread to start trouble, and thats the lamest of all

Quote Originally Posted by Quintus_The_Force View Post
    Hey I just want a code to get to the end of the ET, thats it, im sick of grinding it, so gimme a break
    Again, this is the wrong place to ask for it.
    The thread survives this long because it hasn't linked to illegal sites or posted harmful codes yet. You can find & ask it elsewhere, but not at PSOW.
    I heard there is a good search engine name google or bing or something like that.
    Blink & you might miss it! ;3

Oh, keep sig at 600x180 px & 49KB, yah?

"Lame" is jumping to the top of ET, killing the mother and claiming the drops are legit.
    Camille - HUnewearl - lvl 100 | Asterion - RAmarl - lvl 70 | Lucidique - FOnewearl - lvl 100

PM me your FC + nickname, if you add me.

and if your making a thread about writing/using AR codes, and then feel bad when the board flames you forcing you to cop out saying u dont use codes is lame, and if u do know codes (WHICH I DONT THINK YOU DO) and are keeping them a secret then thats even lamer, but I think you dont even know any codes and made this thread to start trouble, and thats the lamest of all
    I can keep whatever I want a secret and I was asking a honest question to the community. I'm not giving you any codes. I'm not allowed to.

Hacking to the top of ET for drops? Now that's just plain stupid.
    "Whoever said nothing is impossible must have never tried slamming a rotating door."
    If you're going to add my friend code, PM me please.

just plain awesome*

I'd say after 95483950 ammount of hours that would be a breath of fresh air considering my luck is -5000... I wouldn't trade anything nor boast about it, especially because it's just by luck that you get rare items. I'm going to say a good GOOD ammount of traded items have been obtained through the use of a flashcart or action replay.

Actually, one of my PSZ buddies had some sick flashcart which allowed him to save anywhere, can you guess where he saved?

I just want PSZ2... The first couple months of PSZ were glorious, and the only known hackers came up with topics like "Trading Yonohate IN 50/50/50/50/50 +127 for radam soul plawks" Goood times :'(
    Respekt.

If this board was flaming - they suck at it.

It's unlikely Fingyer would lie just to try and keep PSOW's members having a decent opinion of him/her considering we're all just strangers...

Sorry for butting it, I'm just always looking for someone to disagree with :3
    Respekt.

In Optimus Curtz we trust Broken_L_button's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Chukie sue View Post
    Sorry for butting it, I'm just always looking for someone to disagree with :3
    Lol, like that time when you made a second "eveyone who trades is unlegit topic" on Gfaqs? It's funny how people just suddenly forget how to read and to be rationnal when they see the words "hack", "unlegit", "legitimacy" and such in a post. Ahh...It must be fun to just let that inner witch-hunter go loose...

Quote Originally Posted by Chukie sue View Post
    jThe first couple months of PSZ were glorious, and the only known hackers came up with topics like "Trading Yonohate IN 50/50/50/50/50 +127 for radam soul plawks"
    One of the reasons I'm collecting rares with 0/0/0/0/0 stats: can you think of anybody who would make a hacked weapon with 0'd stats?
    F.C. #1 - 0346-1712-9688
    F.C. #2 - 3953-9438-3932

Time Zone - U.S. Central

Trade List - http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=175354

If they think people would trade for all 0 %s more than an obvious hacked one, then maybe.

Personally, I'll never trade. AR, ROMs and R4s just ruin the game too much. I wish game devs and even Nintendo would do some sort of anti-hacking protection for their games. That way AR will go out of business and games will be more enjoyable.

If you need AR or other cheats to enjoy a game, then you just suck at the game and/or need a new game.
    Camille - HUnewearl - lvl 100 | Asterion - RAmarl - lvl 70 | Lucidique - FOnewearl - lvl 100

PM me your FC + nickname, if you add me.