Page 1 of 12 123411 ... LastLast

Default Maximum Attack Cross

Maximum Attack Cross event page
    PSU Cross page
    PSP2 Cross page

PSOW PSU forums thread

That's the total number of points for this event. Good work people! Of that 23,666,724 kills were contributed by PSP2 players and 12,782,626 data chips were collected by PSU players. That's a lot of points. This time around, we didn't even need to have the event date extended to reach all four of the targets. The PSU version missed out on their final reward though, unfortunately.

Since both the overall and PSP2 specific kill requirements were met, we get some very spectacular weapons as a reward. All four weapons come in the 80% variety. Yes, 80%. That's pretty nifty. As a word of warning though, the 80%s on these weapons won't count towards the titles for obtaining 60% weapons and armor.

Getting your reward weapons

Distributed today along with the adhoc versions of the MAX missions was the "MAX Reward Exchange" mission. Simply enter this exchange mission with any character that completed a MAX mission at least once and Emelia will appear to give your 4 reward tickets and 3 extend codes. After getting your tickets and codes, Bruce will appear and you can trade reward tickets for items you want in the elements you want. 1 reward ticket can be used to trade for 1 weapon. You are free to choose whatever weapon you want.

If you want more reward tickets, you can trade 10 of each badge earned by doing the event for another reward ticket. Do the mission enough and you can have one of each element along with a neutral element! That's a lot of weapons though.

Previous post and item trade lists:
    Spoiler!
    Last edited by Mike; May 20, 2010 at 01:12 AM. Reason: Final update

Wow, sounds very very good.

-

It's a pirate suit!
    Reality hits like a baseball bat, duck-taped to a bus thats moving very fast!
    Japanese body pillows - Why not go the next mile and buy a blow up doll?
    Old people, they may look friendly but can you really trust them?
    Light-Blessed Crusader's Divine Rainbow Hand of Just Righteousness
    http://www.vat19.com/dvds/worlds-largest-gummy-bear.cfm

I wish they'd add more missions that have a similar difficulty to Magashi Eradication that let's you play Solo. These Maxi stages have enemies that last a stupid amount of time without a party.
    Vanguard Race Guide ~ Japanese DLC In All Regions
    Announcement from SEGA: There are minor delays on ships 1~10 due to a signal failure. All other lines are running a good service.

I'm guessing this event wouldn't ever come out in the US even when pspo2 gets localized...imagine an advertisement of "Play phantasy star portable 2 on the psp and phantasy star universe on the xbox 360! Together, both phantasy star fans can unlock rare weapons!"

Glad that there's another online event that they've planned, and this one sounds great.

So do you just have to download it or go on infrastructure and play with everyone else.Because I've been wanting the fanmade weapons for a while hopefully it comes on more than S rank cause I'm only lv109

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky 777 View Post
    So do you just have to download it or go on infrastructure and play with everyone else.Because I've been wanting the fanmade weapons for a while hopefully it comes on more than S rank cause I'm only lv109
    Well, you need to download it either way. The only way the number of chips you collect will be counted is to play infrastructure though. The weapons themselves will be distributed after the elemental percentages have been determined and those are determined by chip count.

There will most be lower ranks, at least an A-rank. Or so I assume.

Oh so it can be played outside Infrastructure thanks a lot I wouldn't mind the weapons being neutral I just want them. But I can wait to get the new costumes the Epyon esque Magashi set always looked cool to me.

Mike you should submit this as news for the front page =}

http://www.pso-world.com/submit.php

-

Yeessss, my first event. I didn't have PSPo2 in my possession during the first one. I guess I should take this time to level grind.

I like the idea of working with PSU for this one. I cannot wait.

Guardians Formalwear? Is that the Guardians Formal? The one Laia wore? please say yes, please say yes, PLEASE SAY YES

Nevermind, I found out. It is. That outfit will be mines, I wasn't able to get in before the PS2/PC servers closed. But I will get it this time *glint in eye*
    Last edited by Ami; Apr 16, 2010 at 02:40 PM.