Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by NegaTsukasa View Post
    I lick the candy dust off the rappers of Smarties candy. yes, they taste that good. thank you Canada.
    for giving my mouth pleasure.
    Wrapper? Smarties? Canada?

buh?

I love Charleston Chew.

Crazy Awesome Old Potato Man Guy HAYABUSA-FMW-'s Avatar

I'm watching the Battle of the Bay on CSNBA <-not an NBA channel BTW.

& its playing the SAP commentary.

es-stereo-Sol-Biesbol!!!

Comcastico es loco madre, padre.

Better than that usually: nothing, but the volume of their mics/calls could be higher to meet the crowd noise.

I wonder what happened to those Sportscenter breaks with the ESPN Deportes updates with the Soccer and Latin Country sports. Especially more relevant now with World Cup too. Tie game to open with the home Country South Africa, Mexico did.

I just heard In the middle of a Call by Spanish announcers, it cut him off to go to commercial. Oy.

Coming back from, in studio guys had some stuff they were prepping to talk about after the game - English announcer said: "That's awesome!" then directly into Spanish doble team again San Francisco Gigantes... baby. Freddy Sanchez leadoff the inning take your baser off an earned super hit over shortstop.
    Last edited by HAYABUSA-FMW-; Jun 12, 2010 at 09:59 PM.

Dreams of surfing rappies NegaTsukasa's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Skuda View Post
    Wrapper? Smarties? Canada?

buh?

I love Charleston Chew.
    they're made in canada. :B

aaand, the candy dust from the powder still lingers on the wrapper after eating them.

havn't had any in a while though.

Quote Originally Posted by NegaTsukasa View Post
    they're made in canada. :B
    I know Skuda's from Japanada. But don't know if Retniwreven is from Cat~ada yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by FOAtHeart View Post
    I have pierced nipples.
    I'm gonna call this Boobling.

I hope this doesn't end in weirdo fanfiction about Mario's Boo ghosts and bad bling.
    Last edited by HAYABUSA-FMW-; Jun 13, 2010 at 07:16 AM.

I got a laptop.

Now I can spend all my time here with the wonderful people at FKL! YEAH.
    The world's thoughts on FKL.

Quote Originally Posted by HeartBreak301 View Post
    I hear they have monster trucks, waveboards and assorted sweets.

I haven't been doing this thread right for a little bit.

Smashed a couple spideys in the house yesterday, did the cross/which is not an X but the ^V<> code each time - even if not currently or have been of any particular religion. Also say a quick "sorry buddy." Because they can catch the flying pests - maybe not the small spideys stuck in a sink - but there are mom and grandma in the house might be freaked by them. Going to be more, its Summer.

& they could really just be trying to Spider-Man super power me and the family.

Also do it, up down left right, when seeing roadkill or poor birds lying on a sidewalk and they're long gone, but being picked at by mini vultures of the insect kingdom.

Quote Originally Posted by HAYABUSA-FMW- View Post
    I haven't been doing this thread right for a little bit.

Smashed a couple spideys in the house yesterday, did the cross/which is not an X but the ^V<> code each time - even if not currently or have been of any particular religion. Also say a quick "sorry buddy." Because they can catch the flying pests - maybe not the small spideys stuck in a sink - but there are mom and grandma in the house might be freaked by them. Going to be more, its Summer.

& they could really just be trying to Spider-Man super power me and the family.

Also do it, up down left right, when seeing roadkill or poor birds lying on a sidewalk and they're long gone, but being picked at by mini vultures of the insect kingdom.
    My house rule is: 'Any creature, no matter how small or large, that enters my premises uninvited will be destroyed on sight. No exceptions.'

Quote Originally Posted by Skuda View Post
    My house rule is: 'Any creature, no matter how small or large, that enters my premises uninvited will be destroyed on sight. No exceptions.'
    Federation Protection of Earth rule?
    Quote Originally Posted by Raikomaru View Post
    Im from outer space
    Watchout for Space Wars w/ Skuda. Defender of Japanada historical society/future/property.

-

I'm playing a ENIX 2002 game before Squaresoft infection with the giant robots under a front of the Historical Preservation Society. It plays not unlike the latest boxing games with the direct analog sticks to hook and uppercut, with some overhead chop thrown in for good measure.

And instead of animu guy or girl save the world kids, you can pick a velvet purple turtleneck dude in suit, funny bro actor don't care surfer voice but he was supposed to be married until his company went broke. Fiance now has a new dood who thinks he can move in on my turf with his own robot expenditures?!

A little BIG-O gripping backstory going on here among my punchin' rock their socks off robots.

Aliens who are giant robots can teleport, to avoid my missiles and special beam cannons. WTFHAX.

-

I forgot what I was gonna post about

Oh.

In my Fantasy Beisbol 2 years in a row, when I leave a guy off the starters, they hit 2 home runs, up to and including a 7 RBI game last year by Shin-Soo-Choo. "God Damn."

Including today, Troy Glaus off the waivers great month nobody picked him up, thought he slowed down, nope. 2 HomerUns Game.

I needed those 2 and the 4 hits 3 Runs and 3 RBI by this one dude. Like Jorge Cantu beat my whole team one week with his Homer every game for half a week.
    Last edited by HAYABUSA-FMW-; Jun 14, 2010 at 10:03 PM.