Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011

Quote Originally Posted by Palle View Post
    Ramen and brown mustard... got me through some tough times.
    In my case it's mostly having been too lazy to have done any shopping, rather than any other reason.

Mireille: 130 Beast Fortefighter (20) Aurica: 63 Newman Fortetecher (7) Lycoris: 59 CAST Fortegunner (7)

Crazy Awesome Old Potato Man Guy HAYABUSA-FMW-'s Avatar

I confused this thread with another, going crazy from Ganymede Lobsters, or the other people with their "I'm from here"

But I think it was good to not look like I'm monopolizing the FKL with all my last post on almost all threads page 1 Forum, like the Mr Peanut Monster Monocle terrorizing small towns across the river... you know the Moo2u pics.

I think with this post that's over now.

I'm gonna wonder why Mr Peanut style Monopoly hasn't been made when there's Simpsons to Star Wars to Bungie's Halo, perhaps some sort of monocle/tophat dominance? Or Mr Peanut is suitless, naked peanut besides leave his kicks on like Ma$e and thus isn't for the kids, G to PG ratings.

-

Me N Portugal Sensei were in an epic movie.

I'm like the Wushu Lyoto Machida/Gracie's under his tutelage, Space Brazilian "American + Japanese = Jamaicans"

-

I was too slow to not monopolize all threads after brown mustard is goodstuff (I concur) talk, Retni could have been last post. I'm gonna step off the FKL a bit to get some other last posted by's!
    Last edited by HAYABUSA-FMW-; Jun 15, 2010 at 03:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Retniwreven View Post
    In my case it's mostly having been too lazy to have done any shopping, rather than any other reason.
    You disgust me.

Tax the fucking churches.

I thought I was a hat size 7 3/8 even with poofy hair back then. Found out I am a 7 5/8, and from there - there is only 2 sizes left on that going up before custom ('sup your hat/head is too bigz')

Foot size read those charts, 9er is the 42 in International Waters co.jp sizing.

I wear a 42 in VFFs, 44 in the Eurozone.

Speaking of which, my new 'play it by ear' fitness regimen for the next couple of months is a 'barefoot' urban running / cycling / PK fundamentals / 'barefoot' trail running circuit.
    Tax the fucking churches.

Barefoot trails? Sweet.

(but Trail runners are usually the most bling of all run footwear, women style getting the bling nice teal/blacks, dudes just get ashy yellow/darkgreen/lame oranges)

Quote Originally Posted by Palle View Post
    My daughter and I usually trawl the Hatena website on the weekends. It can be entertaining.

I introduced her to Donarudodesu.
    Gotta warn Palle offspring about those clowns, and scan my other advertisement one with this guy.

Quote Originally Posted by HAYABUSA-FMW- View Post
    Ronald~o;hman

I Just found out Firefox wants to turn donarudodesu into Dodecahedron.

I've been double posting down the railroad "when she comes" ; Now I wonder what's that in the old folk song, driving six white horse - "when she comes?" And also must point out using the innuendo myself too much, even if not intended here at all, but it can be read that way. Woah, Nellies.

-

I'm in Denver Colorado with Car'melo my Man' according to my unlocked International version phone after fiddling with settings to auto time update. & first power up, I was in Washington D.C. apparently. I enjoyed that play on it with Killer 7's Seattle, Washington - Washington D.C. map movement.

And "I'm not going to say it again, I'm a cleaner." (Then I make him say it again when moving between selectable characters)