Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast

Nice work.
    Especially love animation and P3.

Quote Originally Posted by 404.not_found View Post
    Nice work.
    Especially love animation and P3.
    Thanks! They are both works in progress. Welcome to the forums, and I'm honored to have your first post in my thread. ^_^

Hit the beat, you beat! Vintasticvin's Avatar

Wow your new art is amazing Pirrip D: I love it specialy the animation

Thanks, Vin! <3
    I draw that ninja everyday in class to make the animation, and I got to show my classmates today. ^_^

I've added some more frames since, so it looks like a more completed sequence so far... It's still a work in progress, so there will be more to this animation in the future.

Awesome, so he's tying that weapon to his back! Great progress :3

Talking

Thanks, Mimo! (On a personal note: In Tsukuyo's art thread, I didn't mean to sound insulting if it sounded that way. I've been on deviantart for a little while now, and I can't recall a single time I ever commented before reading the artist's description first. It probably reveals my outdated stance on artwork. I actually think that contemporary "new critics" would find your method for deviation trawling much more preferable.)

TO ALL OTHER PSO-WORLD ARTISTS

I was thinking of doing some art trades here on PSO-World? Does anyone want to do an art trade with me?
    I'm open to drawing original Phantasy Star or otherwise original characters, in-game monsters, mecha, animal, elaborate backgrounds, anything really... anything that won't break PSO-World rules, of course.

My only terms for trading are:

1. Equivalent Exchange- For example, if you'd like a full-bodied portrait of your original character, I'll ask for the very same of one of my characters. If you'd like a chibi, I'll ask for a chibi in return. If you'd like a serious background in it, I'll ask for one, too. ^_^
    If you really want some avant-garde painting of an interpretation of some random emotion or mental process, I'll try to think of something I can ask for in the same realm. XD

2. Time Attack- One week to finish the trade. From the time I can accept it.(I still need to keep up with school. )

3. Showing It Off- I want to put your work on my art thread's front page. But I would like the same in return. (If you don't have an art thread in the Fan-works section already, make one!)

I'm still working on my little ninja animation, and I have school, so... I may only accept a few at a time, but if you want to trade, post a reply!

Lol it's okay Pirrip! I didn't find it insulting! XD

Also Id love to do an art trade with you. Though Im not sure which char I want.. Probably my cast from JP PSU, but I'll have to dig up some pics of her when I get out of school today. Well for now, I'd like to be on the waiting list!

Quote Originally Posted by Mimo View Post
    Lol it's okay Pirrip! I didn't find it insulting! XD

Also Id love to do an art trade with you. Though Im not sure which char I want.. Probably my cast from JP PSU, but I'll have to dig up some pics of her when I get out of school today. Well for now, I'd like to be on the waiting list!
    Yay! Your spot has been reserved on the front post.
    I think I'll either want a picture of my noto-ninja, or one of my PSZero characters.

So when do you want to start this? I'll request my made up char if you're gonna want me to draw your ninja. -to be honest he looks tough to draw! I has no confidence XDD-