Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Battle Maiden of Ragol Lady Nadia's Avatar

lol idk how i remember this but definitely one of my fav matches on here deadbeard was when we faced Volvagia and Static n they were using a double epsilon team setup. You were using a gran sorcerer deck and i was using teifu with kalad n sjs. they had all 9 bonus and yet we managed to cleave through like 8 epsilons (not exaggerating) and pull off the win. Definitely 1 of my fav matches. im sure you remember this 1 as well.
    Ep3 - Nadia 381 Hunewearl, W-4782 L-191, King 32.
    Ep1&2 - Rika 200 Hunewearl, Sophia 200 Racaseal.
    BB - Nei Chan 200 Hunewearl.

Memorable games. Ahhh. Me playing Jon F on Day 1 getting killed by an Indi Belra. Me and Technobitch dominating the early 2v2 scene with Adam and (RL Partner) who were extremely good.

Me teaming with Duel Emperor and him getting nervous in the Tournament and casting fly on our opponents literally seconds after I told him not to do that. Causing us our first loss vs Moth Spam. We would have made top 30 but we got sucked into RL issues.

Teaming with Deadbeard to create the Ultimate Deck. Then having JP players say that we should go away because we're "not fun".(Joanna's Idea)

Teaming with Joanna and Maddux in many games trying to grind out Meseta for God.

Watching Alston Beat a God with a default deck.
    Having players in a 2v2 think I was good because I had an answer for everything with Silfer's Default Deck.

Proving -2 Steady Damage was nothing to be afraid of because with enough gunners out no one was going to live for it to kill you and laughing at teams who thought that me and Alston were crazy using 4 Dark Gunners in Shared HP Tournaments.

Watching Alston piss Duel Emperor off because he figured out how to roll 6's on command. Then proceeded to roll 11 6/6's in a row. Then when Duel increased the dice bonus to 8 continued to roll another 4 8/8s before he rage quit.

Playing me and Alston's Gunner deck in so many variations that we no longer needed to talk to each other.(RL Friends on Phone).

Getting Mad that Snafu copied our Gunner deck and then stomping them in a mirror match because they didn't have all the inner workings to what cards we used.

Getting killed with Megid in "THE INTERNET's" last game. After discarding Aegis Guard because I was holding it for 5 turns waiting for Megid.

Billie Joe not being a good player!
    Last edited by Zyzoxing; Sep 10, 2012 at 04:30 PM.

Wielder of the Neiclaws Ce'Nedra's Avatar

Recently, from my trip to the UK. Scandal 3 with a friend. I play Gibbles, Ramar Roundlslay's it for 4, I HP Attack him for 16 next turn. Other match with same friend, Was a tough battle, he died, Com died, I solo'd vs Saliguns halfguard deck with a Lavis Cannon. Battle took 30 mins, I won in the end, Lavis Cannon died when it had 25 AP.

Most funny match was when we both made a deck only holding Rappies. We manage to make Rag Rappies hit for 9 base xD

Good times~

Celestial Manager~
    Quote Originally Posted by isCasted View Post
    Welcome to PSO2, a game which tells you to fuck off on regular basis. Have fun!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rupikachu View Post
    He just copypasted the log, which is mostly SOHO talking, and then for the remaining pages he just went to psow and copied the ep4 thread salt.

I like it so far. And I see that you're all shearing.

Wielder of the Neiclaws Ce'Nedra's Avatar

Another golden I remember. Stamina 9 Ob Lilies to then kill Hildebear with Right Heavy Punch. YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID.

Celestial Manager~
    Quote Originally Posted by isCasted View Post
    Welcome to PSO2, a game which tells you to fuck off on regular basis. Have fun!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rupikachu View Post
    He just copypasted the log, which is mostly SOHO talking, and then for the remaining pages he just went to psow and copied the ep4 thread salt.