View Poll Results: Summer ~ Summer time. Will Smith Ft:MINMI ?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • I'm a paperbag and thus first in line for FANDANGO

3 30.00%
  • Charge my cards now for opening day releases!!

4 40.00%
  • BottleWater 30@ during this SUMMER SUPER SHOW, still worth it

3 30.00%
  • Yes--YES!!! Time to Spend all My Bison dollars:Tuesday and beyond!

4 40.00%
  • ALL SUMMER MULTI-PASS PLEASE fr:Corbin toallas

3 30.00%
  • I like space (Movies)...

7 70.00%
  • Where da booty(bass)at?!-MrBig-struttin'in'door:SteveHarveyShow

5 50.00%
  • POWERMAN 42 (-many good choices, How can I lose?)

2 20.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Crazy Awesome Old Potato Man Guy HAYABUSA-FMW-'s Avatar

Nitro was clearly reading that BIRD magazine over his right shoulder.

Holy KIREEK crazy robot swears in river of choco-before taco.

Wanka sounding like you're taking on that AUS linguistics, because its prob not pronounced like Bl-ankh-uh, or wonkers.

Quote Originally Posted by fronebullare View Post
    Its funny this thread should come up now. Back at the fkl-skype house, the familys come up with an idea for a summer movie too. Willy Wanka and the Black Factory featuring Ludacris and Rush as the Oompa Loompas. I star as the chocolate river.

Spoiler!
    That is some sophisticated comping. I bow to your mastery.

Quote Originally Posted by astuarlen View Post
    That is some sophisticated comping. I bow to your mastery.
    Thank you, thank you. I think the poor photoshop job makes it that much more enjoyable.

That was complimentos you old man sig + dragon man!

Plus that's somebody's expert screencap during mega action flail around shot too.

I see. Thanks a lot then, both of yall. ;3

Hey check this out too:

If you put my Hayavatar(the hairbender) on your sig old dude, he no longer works the pepper/salt angle on the eyebrows, plus gets a full head of hair!

But its not the astuarlen production with the rounded edges, from back in the day. though I may be able to find it or reupload it if necessary.

This is mainly due to how rare it even is to have Gen fit any picture, and your sig stares me back all the time. Better them old dudes calm down, not fight, but work together. Young people outnumber em. Combine to balance that seesaw.

Shin and Outrider, having a multimillion @ currency on the dollar, Summer.

So maybe we Ginger witch em up a little bit, then invert em with the witch magic, and know Missy is not that dark skinned

For a Jazzy Phizzle Produc-Shizzle | Fat Man Scoop Man Scoop x Cybotron almost Xylophonism collaboration

Here we go now
    Here we go now

Miss Da M:E'ner in the house
    Miss Da M:E'ner in the house

The
    Music makes you lose control
    -

Almost forgot about that one. Ginger fromar? Nope, tutu chuchu... baby!

Perfect hair match with white space that wasn't white space at all, but fluffed out mushb(r)oom hair. Also forvever grumpy angle to be peeking out that door.

Ocho Diabolos!

Spike, Outrider, and Shin. Triumvirate. Like George Clooney, Will Smith, and Chris Tucker*.

Spoiler!

-
    -

JULY 4 Opening SQUEEEEKEND~
    Release super premiere Bootleg review?
    Almost the whole movie, just 3@ gotta move units B.
    How many you want? 5-6? Sell them too / yourself & make a profit

-
    -
    July 3rd -
    Well past Lunar Fire
    Engine><Engine
    station><station number 9
    on that Lunar Transit Line

They're coming from beyond the Moon, for our bling, natural resources consume toil repeat, boom boom. Hiding out in Mickey Mouse? Nah, something that almost blatantly obvious to a conspiracy theorist, that doesn't even look like an EPIC MICKEY MINNIE Space Honeymoon Ship Drop landing.

Its the end of the World as we know it
    Its the end of the World as we know it ~ and I feel fine!
    -

Dad, where's the food? C'mon and please try to keep a job for once. Let the Aliens go, like they let you go!

-Alright kids, I'll do it. Check me out!! Your old man can fly!!

HEYY!~ Wrong FIELD you stupid. Gargh. *Hairflip* You were supposed to do the dropdusting on the other side of town.

-*Hic* oh well don't drink before 11, you learned from your pop's today.

-
    30 min fast forward, no strip club Vivica is A. Fox not Vanessa Williams who's married to Rick Fox - scenes kids
    -

~~Everybody's trying to get out we're the only shmucks trying to get in...

Dad, try to drive faster, there's nobody else on the road!

~~But we got to obey the speed limit, Safety 1st David, I tell you all the time, what's your problem you crazy offspring son of mine bat out of Hello...

I don't wanna-I don't wanna argue - let's just get there!!!

-

If I grapple my hook antennae to my SUPER COMPUTER I can triangulate their signal and call the President,

~~You can do that?

*Calls the number, gets his EX wife*

Hey, uh you really need to get me in, important pertinent information 411 for that headmaster in charge, please. Backdoor, anything.

How long do we have? And what is it?

* flip*
    A countdown.
    00:04:57
    00:04:56
    00:04:55
    -

~~David, we're in Air Force 1. Air Force 1. With the President!

*Motions hand to Prez*

-Yeah dad, its great.

~~Your wife works for the biggest man on Earth, in charge, of those things he is in charge of

-Dad try the phone, why doncha!

~~David, they have a phone? Why do they have a phone on every seat David? Can you repair them? You're a phone repairman right?

- *Facepalm* (Sitting next to my dad on AirForce1 after that car ride!)

---
    Scene Changezorz!
    ** We are looking at an assault and possibly a dogfight out there

--Yo man, what's up with your wife, gotta let her know you're the man and she don't have to get boogieing on the dance floor, you gotta step up your game and take care of the finances

$$$ - I'm getting into NASA, you just wait.

** - Hey Big Ears, you got something to share?

$$$ - No sir, just waiting to kick some Spamalien Ascot Parkways out there, Hoo-ah, (my mom gets scared when I fight, one little time, not ever saying -knock you out-so I'm gonna knock you- though...)

-

Battle have to be seen, to be believed, not copying any Death Star kaboom runs, we're doing the Chasm scene-Lion Kingman and maybe some Episode Anaki-kid who? please buy VHSPAM can sized tapes and do watch, no clips are given to the media for reviews and Spamadvermarketizing!!!!
    Welcome to Fresh Earth, you damn dirty Space -Alie--ehh- Jamaican?!

Really wanted to have a victory, big ass - way bigger than yo ass damn! - parade even, but not today.

Was saving this cigar for the fat lady, but she hasn't sung today.

-

~ They worked John Henry on the railroad~

And they buried him in the sand -- oh yeah --- they did

And every...
    Locomotive...

*struggling to carry that squiddy ass*

Man you WTF is your damn booty leaking like those Potato Chips from the late 90's like this movie?! FUX is your space excrement ejection problem, damn space poopin smells!

We got a great big

Convoy

Ain't she a beautiful sight?!

Yeah, you ain't so big and bad when you can't squiggle some Bloo blloopy blah blah Squidward-warble-words at me, huh?!

~~~~~~`

# This place is restricted. Can't let you pass, sir.

C'mere. you want clearance price? I got your Clearance 90% off.
    --
    ----
    Closer

Spoiler!

Space Jamaicans, act like you know. Uh huh. :/

Let me through.

Private.

-

Plane lands - President AREA 42+9 time
    Why wasn't I informed about this?

< :> & You-sa, probably-uh-reason-ah-bluh-doubt-uh!!!

How much does this place cost to operate?

~~Well you don't think they spent 1 million @ on a 3 million on a seat do ya?!

--Dad..... *implied facepalm*

-

David SMASHHHHH!!!

Banners are done for, we're dead baby. Your crappy nukes, you already destroyed it let me destroy the world more so they won't want to take our planet!!!

~~~ David! David!! You're a bigger super star than that. Mushroom kingdom invincible like our Jewish forefathers, but you might catch cold, lets get you a jacket, repairman size, pockets with protectors...

--- that's it!!!

~~~ Yeah, everybody likes pen pockets.

--- Nonono, what?! Cath a cold, a---uhuhuhu-- virus!!

*while running away from dad* Go grab everyone, meet me in 5, sprocketship room.

-

QuantimumProbablyfiable data exists that I can turn off their soundwave scans with my SUPER and grappling hooks. No mas energon!

$$$ - That ship behind me?

-- Yes.

$$$ - we're going to shoot it, off into space? After we shoot it with our leftover guy from MIBlackness who didn't get picked? Did you see how fast I booked it to catch squidman in my Orange mesh vest? It was for thermo-nuclear-wind resistance dynamics... Michael Jordan wish he had my vest.

-- Yes. Yes... Right. That thing. He was brainwashed so he can blue Navy Seal suit it just fine

<-my money!!!

-

-- Can you really fly this thing?

$$$$ So you think when we get up there you can do all that Bullspaceship catch cold yesman you just said?!

-- Hey, my dad's idea.
    Jewish-
    *taps noggin,*
    but not on nose are you semitistfaceracist?
    ...baby.

---

$$$$ Wait wait hold up, I'm here baby. Don't not wait up for me, this is our most important day of the entire life together, the start. We're doing this, lets get married~where the party @~ poppin bottles wantin all of that~ Wait wrong song, maybe same dance crew R&Boogaloo though.

I know I know, you gotta rap your way into the door with them big ol Dumbo ears.

$$$ and your wing thigh leg 3 piece combo meats...

~~~ Oy, why wasn't I in this scene to calm you kids down, PG-13 why doncha look out at your audience and this is in a chapel ~~~ oy vay!!! Why did I have to think I was there and not in the scene but I should have been doesn't matter if I'm Jewish, we get married too, doncha know

--

Liftoff time---> ** SMASH ** like Banner, Incredible Hulk spit out like Riley Freeman drinking a Crapple
    $$$ I got it - I got it - Just some doofus put his XBLOX huge ship driving flying settings on inverted vertical flight stick auto sign in log in slowdown, plug in, manual strafe and Y axis upside down bass ackbarwords. That thing never works though, do games even support it or plan to from the start why not one for fighting games, arcade 6 button standardized no button checks lets gooooo .....

$$$ I have got to spend all my WILLENIUM Money on one of these, to gett in and jiggy with it - nanana -- nananana- do do >> do-do >> do-do-do-do-do-do >>>> C'mon lets get it ~ SpikeWillie's style's all in it ~ Twerk doo doo doo Twerk'in *T-REX hands only not long enough arms kinda dance*

---Hey you stop that right now. "Summer-Summer-time," okay, I can dig that one, not "nananana" lazybonesbrigade which you didn't even turn up for the kids in the studio or credit them with their sing songey chorus in the credits and give them the money fair share too man?!

$$$ Woah woah. I think they see us.

-- They see you making that money. and ignoring me, I could be over here downloading LL COOL J HERCULEEEZ - Eddie Murphy making more money before you wore your first Nikes, this Alien T42-3000 line is great!!!

$$$ Stop yappin. Put the virus in.

-- Alright alright. Want some bandwidth to distrbute your song infinitely across the galaxy- After this? But not your nanana jiggy with it song, gawd. Or Fresh Prince of Gameboy Era-Air. Everybody chops that song up and screws you out of the money, million views of youtube, maybe combined, not them each, you know.

More hilarious completely alien up in the alien mother ship dialogue of these 2 unrelated crew, buy that HD-Digi-Monster Mash VCD today! Did Will's ears come from an Alien Hybrid? Find out next time you watch it!!!
    --

)))

We will not SPAM relentlessly upon being called a trashcan for moved weirdass topics about worse spam and memememe too memes out of their screamer meemer holes,

We will stand up and fight the Evil Space Jamaicans that aren't the cool ones who know how to tanguraey up in whataver time zone it is, maybe Singapore/Mandarin radio stations get the music party even @ 2 ams.

We shall rise up and meet the challenge like Cosby vs the Tap Dance King

For today is our:::

))))

What?

+A day not depending on Shin for Boob:E's?!
    _Where dem boobicons?
    }What about space booty?!!!
    ;Not a semi-horn paven?!?
    MegaMilkage?S! But its art man, finest in all the Eastern Rising sun fun bags and buns

))))

Stop talking about it an be about it!

Do what you do with the "slobberknocker" probably some wrestling industry term like rear naked choke hold, gross greasy dudes man; with their in-jokes of the names of moves, woweeweeowow, on your own time.

Shin you do not have to depend on and allow him to make that voting option a choice, Shin -Anti Dependence Day!!!

Vote to ReMoove the Space Jamaican consumer threat and its Boobilexicon offerings that leave you feeling dirty and exploitative of the women folk that will think you and them item grubbing faker womens have not dignities!!!

They sure ain't no Moo2u dignitary friends of mine, oh no... baby.

)))))))))))))

-

Ready one million Foxfire power explodes...

Ready one again Foxfire....

Oh dang it.

Hey, if my flip his hair back son is out there. You owe me $4,500 for that bike. Harley Davidson. Classic.

Also tell him to tell my other kids that I'm the man, everybody knows my name-knows my name, I was never scared ~ you mysta been dreamin ~ better believe it ~ my mind ain't on looking for removal of the Seamen ~ Like Schoolboy with the Milk up in the bar ~ SEGA DreamcaSonicTeam was Bleemin ~ from Yu Suzuki and AM2:Electric Boogaloo

*flips hair 5 times during that rhyme*

~ Yo dad, finish up, you been sober or you steamin ~ out your ears with the ones that need a cleanin~

Lucillee BALLIN' I'm back like the street will then fall out, so high when I fall off it feels like a plane crash- BOOOOOOOOM

-

$$$$$ We're back baby... Too, ready to get greeted by Moo2u, shades on can't touch us like 2 Live Booty Bass Crew Starring an MC Hammer Reunion: Breakin through Booglaoo

Fireworks if you got through this mega review/screenshot/FKL:SUMMER MOVIE PICNIC on the WHITEHOUSE LAWN SPECIAL '96/2008 half year only that MooMan' President edition

I'm the worst best worst writer self editor formatter @ 6 am ever?! no more words, even if self not narcissism maybe but whatever, could be construed as crazy man blurbles, too many words yo. words words words.
    Last edited by HAYABUSA-FMW-; Jul 7, 2010 at 03:06 AM.