Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456
    AKA Sapphire of Chaos Chaos Rappy's Avatar

Er... uh... wow. Didn't see that one coming. o_o;

Well, this is good news to me, now that it's stickied, people will finally be able to know what exactly they are "recommended" they put in their trade topics... or at least, not that they couldn't know before, but since it's sticked, people will be able to see it better... or something. I dunno... but thanks greatly, Ryna. Your sticky means a lot to me, maybe even more than my sticky on the PM:TTYD board on GameFAQs, and that made me feel pretty good.

EDIT: Oh, yeah, and I also recently updated with the added helpul links at the bottom of my first post, in case anyone wanted to know.Also realized I didn't give an example of a non-conditional rare weapon and added that in.
    Last edited by Chaos Rappy; Jul 21, 2010 at 10:30 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Broken_L_button View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Rappy View Post
    I've been a statistical exception as far as anything has proven to me.
    That's an understatement...
    ~Keeper of 1000 Rappy Souls~
    TSV's: X - 0401, Y - 0845, AS - 1277

I only have 4 of the tier 5 weapons, the category that I am lacking in the most. I also noticed that there are no gunblades in tier 5. I am also assuming that the Frigiand is in tier 4 and the emperor axeon is in tier 3 due to the fact that the frigiand can have the celeb element, thus making it the highest attack potential of all gunblades.

I am a Olga Flow to know what you are take the quiz here.

This is my pet rabbit. His name is Kireek
    (\(\
    (-.-)
    o.(")(")

There aren't any gunblades in Tier 5 because none of them are exceedingly hard to get like the rest of the Tier 5's. I can probably find about 3-5 Celesta Lasers or something before I'll find one Canon Bleu if I ran Arca Plant on SH long enough is what I mean (which did in fact happen, as I have found 3-4 Celesta Lasers and not found one Canon Bleu of my own yet).

And no, that's not quite it, exactly. Emperor Axeon is in Tier 3 because it's an uncommon rare found in the Eternal Tower, meaning not too hard to get, but still rare, while Frigiand is in Tier 4 because it's a fairly difficult common to find a good one of. So, in effect, you have to realize that these are tiers of their own. Rares in Tier 3 are not the same as commons in Tier 3, and the same for Tier 4 as well. In reality, an Emperor Axeon, Tier 3 rare, is in fact worth more than most Frigiands, a tier 4 common (to a certain extent).

Basically, what I want people to realize from this is that rares and commons are in their own tier lists, but in their own tier lists, they share the same level of their TIER with commons, but not their level of rarity, so I simply put the tier levels of rares and commons together to simplify things.
    Last edited by Chaos Rappy; Nov 21, 2010 at 11:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaosmaster00 View Post
    There aren't any gunblades in Tier 5 because none of them are exceedingly hard to get like the rest of the Tier 5's. I can probably find about 3-5 Celesta Lasers or something before I'll find one Canon Bleu if I ran Arca Plant on SH long enough is what I mean (which did in fact happen, as I have found 3-4 Celesta Lasers and not found one Canon Bleu of my own yet).

And no, that's not quite it, exactly. Emperor Axeon is in Tier 3 because it's an uncommon rare found in the Eternal Tower, meaning not too hard to get, but still rare, while Frigiand is in Tier 4 because it's a fairly difficult common to find a good one of. So, in effect, you have to realize that these are tiers of their own. Rares in Tier 3 are not the same as commons in Tier 3, and the same for Tier 4 as well. In reality, an Emperor Axeon, Tier 3 rare, is in fact worth more than most Frigiands, a tier 4 common (to a certain extent).

Basically, what I want people to realize from this is that rares and commons are in their own tier lists, but in their own tier lists, they share the same level of their TIER with commons, but not their level of rarity, so I simply put the tier levels of rares and commons together to simplify things.

I get what you mean now and why everything is where it is. Good stuff

I am a Olga Flow to know what you are take the quiz here.

This is my pet rabbit. His name is Kireek
    (\(\
    (-.-)
    o.(")(")

how much would 78 power materials cost?

They're tier 1, and therefore worth very little, for two reason: they are very easily found common in all stages beyond Normal Paru, and any Material can be bought from the Photon Trader for a mere 5 PD's each. They're not going to be very valuable to anyone who isn't simply looking to save a little time not being lazy and getting/finding their own, pretty much like with every item that would be traded. :/