...Cool huh? I also flushed my toilet and chewed some gum...hehe

well I got colored pencils today!

GGGRRRRRRR..!

So bye...

Oh yeah. Well I flushed the toilet 2 times today and chewed a piece of gum. And I farted and I went to work and I picked my nose. I have all of you beat. hahhaahaahhah.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaabbbbbbbbbbb bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbcccccccccccccccccccccc cccccccccccccccccddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd ddddddeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeefffff ffffffffffasinclai23ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff fffffffffffffffggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg ggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiijjjjjj jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkklllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooppppppppppppppp ppppppppppppppppppppppppppqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq qqqqqqqqqqqqqqrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrsssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt ttttttttttttttttttttuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvw wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz z

Ha didnt know my nickname came after E and between F. lol

Yeah, well, I didn't do anything today! Boo-ya! Beat that, you lazy sons-ba-guns!

Why buy a newspaper when you can steal it strait off your neighbor's porch...

What...

It's not like you're not gonna' be awake at Four A.M. anyway.. Why not....

Especially the sunday paper, where it turns out, I can buy "Evolution" from Best Buy for only Five bucks....