Default Trying To Make The Perfect Character

What's best class in game etc?
    Last edited by Red Ring; Jul 18, 2010 at 07:50 AM.

It really doesn't matter.
    The biggest thing going for the Human characters is the fact that they have techs, including the ability to use support techs and healing yourself and others - though this point is now moot. On the other hand, the CASTs tend to have better stats in the DFP/ATP department, possibly defeating the purpose of the techs.

Plus freeze-traps too.

So would you rather waste your hard-earned Meseta on fluids or mates? I'd go with fluids, as you can get more bang from your buck per refill of TP then you can with just trimates, but to each their own.

I have lvl 56 ranger (Ultimate -> Caves) with red handgun 1,100 AP, 605 DEFF, 262 MING, 560HP and i easy kill ALL MOBS. So, u dont need aloot... And i have suck mag lvl 100 (VARAHA)...
    Only 1 mob can kill me... This is OB LILY (or hes RARE version)... I think my character is perfect but i need aloot more lvls.
    Normal completed at lvl 14;
    Hard completed at lvl 25;
    V-hard completed at lvl 42;
    Ultimate FORTEST !completed at lvl 51

In terms of efficiency, fleshies are better because of their Xfluid system, i.e. you can have, say, 30 heals for 1 Trifluid, whereas Casts only get the one heal from the Trimate. HP's not an issue if you're patient though, and are willing to sit out of a room for ages to regenerate. But who does that, seriously? Another plus for Fleshies is techs; Shifta and Deband mainly, but a quick Zonde can set you up for a lucky escape when you need it.

In terms of pure badass-ery, Casts are the way to go - and they also get traps. I love Confuse Traps. Besides, if you're playing BB and you want to match your equipment, you could always re-skin your character. For example, I thought, 'Hey, I want my RAcaseal to look like my Sato!' So I did this:

Spoiler!

And the best part? It only took me 5 minutes

But I don't think you can have a perfect character as such. Everyone plays how they want to play. I just seem to get stuck being the weak one who wanders around trying to paralyze everything with my Spread Needle...

well id say RAmars are better.... resta, foie, zonde... etc. And well if ur not gonna make a ranger (even though their my favorite) then id make a force.. they decently hard to start off with, but when u get up in lvl (mines lvl 55) their really good. Id sugest u go for FOnewm... and also when u fight dark falls, hes EXTREMLY easy cause when he goes invincible, magic still hurts him! so yeah FORCES!!!! their the BEST choice by far... but Rangers look cooler..
    HUnewm!!!!!!!!! Rocks!!!!!!!!

One Question... Where u get this mag or this "strange item"? (This on screen)
    Pls just tell me u drop it at OFFLINE xD
    Normal completed at lvl 14;
    Hard completed at lvl 25;
    V-hard completed at lvl 42;
    Ultimate FORTEST !completed at lvl 51

As far as making a perfect character statwise...

This shows the maximum stats possible for every character: http://www.phantasy-star.net/pso/psostats.html

And this guide will teach you how to max out the stats on any character: http://www.pso-world.com/sections.ph...cle&artid=2265

Note: The first link, use the last chart and for the second link keep in mind it applies to Episodes 1&2 only. You'll need to make proper adjustments if considering this for Blue Burst. Hope that helps.