Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Exclamation Story Mode: Phantasy Star Portable (With videos) COMPLETE

This project was on hiatus for about over a year. But I have finally taken the opportunity to bring this project to fruition. Like my old thread dealing with the events of PSU- Ambition of the Illuminus: EP3, here is a new thread made solely for Phantasy Star Portable with videos. This thread will cover the story mode, events and the alternate story mode choices with Vivienne. Annotations are put into place during story choices, so be sure to make use of them if you want to see alternate choices.

*Red annotations will represent story choices and will hover over the bottom choices. Click on the
    link provided to see the alternate choice.

*Blue annotations will send you back to the previous video and can be found on the bottom right
    of the video screen before the video ends.

These annotations may change depending on if I can get more in-depth with the effect of these choices or not. If you do not wish to be spoiled, please avoid this thread. Enjoy!

Chapter 1- Machine Frenzy

Spoiler!

Chapter 2- Ranch Wildfire

Spoiler!

Chapter 3- Rogue Recon

Spoiler!

Chapter 4- Inside the COG

Spoiler!

Chapter 5- Missing Delegate

Spoiler!

Chapter 6- The COG Secret

Spoiler!

Chapter 7- RELICS Artifact

Spoiler!

Chapter 8- HIVE Infiltration

Spoiler!
    Last edited by Tyreek; Feb 20, 2014 at 12:18 AM. Reason: 100% Complete!!!
    Remembering the Universe. Click below!

niiiiiiice one, question, on the jap version the correct answers are on the same pattern than the english?????
    my character on psp2i:
    ダニエル human male
    R. フィニガン beast male
    シュタウフェンベルク cast female
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic61202_6.gif

Quote Originally Posted by GUARDIANDNL View Post
    niiiiiiice one, question, on the jap version the correct answers are on the same pattern than the english?????
    They should be. I don't recall SEGA actually changing story choices for the localized game.

Thread has been updated with side event cutscenes for Chapter 3- Rogue Recon. They are spoiler marked so do not view them if you do not want that part revealed. Post event material will follow later on in the day.

Thread has been updated with the post events and required mission for Chapter 3- Rogue Recon. Progress is a little slow right now due to time constraints, but we're on track for the next story soon.

Thread is now updated with Chapter 4- Inside the COG. Post events and missions will come at a later time. For now I will be taking a break.

It's been a while. The thread is now updated with the post events of Chapter 4- Inside the COG. Unfortunately, due to Youtube's latest update, my annotations may be messed up. I apologize for this inconvinece. Turn off annotations if this becomes an ongoing problem.

Hello everyone, I'm just here to let you know that this project is not dead. I will be continuing to update this thread until its completion. In the meantime, enjoy Phantasy Star Portable 2. If you're lucky, you just may see that too.

In the meantime, I'll see if I can get this thread stickied, or added to the Helpful Guides.
    Last edited by Tyreek; Sep 14, 2010 at 09:24 PM.

Hello again folks, hope you're enjoying PSP2. This thread is now updated with Chapter 4- Inside the COG completed. And also, Chapter 5- Missing Delegate has been added. The story spices up for Phantasy Star Portable as it continues to fill the gap between Episode 1 and 2. Stay tuned.