Default Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Echoes of Time Come join the blue rogues

Some of us Phantasy Star Zero players on DS started playing Final fantasy Crystal Chronicles echoes of Time together man that is one long title name! Anyway if you would like to join in the fun come on over to the blue rogues and join us. Were a group of fun loving videogamers who play hack free and love to help out new members. so come on over then drop in on the website where we have a live chat setup

Level 93 Humar-Winders **Retired**
    Level 100 Ramar-Rick Hunter **Retired**
    Level 100 Fomar-Windancer **Retired**

I remember playing Super Subtitle a fair bit, online play kinda sucked due to no real method to communicate and bad lag compensation (ew, input delays on a platform heavy game), it was otherwise fun, but I didn't like hitting the level cap as soon as I got on the last difficulty and being expected to focus solely on gear at that point.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronin_Cooper View Post
    I remember playing Super Subtitle a fair bit, online play kinda sucked due to no real method to communicate and bad lag compensation (ew, input delays on a platform heavy game), it was otherwise fun, but I didn't like hitting the level cap as soon as I got on the last difficulty and being expected to focus solely on gear at that point.
    Lag is so bad, but on the plus side, its actually a really fun game. I have a totally maxed Lilty, and I was working on a Max Selkie as well before I stopped playing, might pick it up again. It's got considerably more replayability than PSZ, which is sad. Still, like you said, not a fan of hitting level cap so early. The game basically forces your first set of characters to be worthless.
    Illustrator! Pixel Artist!: