Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Level 1 Quest

That's only for online or multiplayer. Offline Gamecube, you just have to beat Dark Falz on the mode you're on to proceed.

Hunters Guild Group
    Alex - BrHu | Satsuki - RaGu | Keiko - SuTe

Refreshing Minty Flavor Puppet_Papaya's Avatar

Yeah yeah! Keep going! I'm cheering for you!
    I can't wait to see how this turns out.

Quote Originally Posted by Cranberry View Post
    I don't think you really understand what you are saying.

Think about it - how would you even get to Dark Falz at level 1 without doing that? You'd never make it to Falz without leveling up without using the Psycho Wand (or Dark Bridge) to kill yourself and avoid gaining EXP from the enemies and other bosses along the way.

Asking him to find all those items on his level 1 character to begin with - you're kidding right?

If you don't think defeating Ultimate Dark Falz offline with a level 1 character is much of an accomplishment, than I don't think there's any PSO accomplishment that will impress you.
    I realize what I'm saying is ridiculous... call me a purist, but saying you beat Falz at level 1 is kinda misleading. Saying you beat Falz on an over-twinked level 1 character is more suitable.

What I'm more interested in is how many Scape Dolls this'll use. Having played PSO for years, I know you can build up a decent collection of Scapes, but enough to kill yourself on every single spawn/every single attack on bosses?

I mean, good luck but it seems very ambitious if you're not duping scapes.

HUnewearl power since 2003. NGS Official Creator (SectionSkyly)

How am I getting through the areas without duping Scape Doll? The answer is a lot simpler than you might expect. I simply die and return to Pioneer 2. That's how I do it. I'm casting Ryuker at every doorway. This is how I am conserving my scape dolls for the bosses. I haven't yet used a single doll during a regular area.

The bigget challenge in this is even getting to the bosses at level 1. If I kill anything without killing myself in the process, I have to restart the whole area.

Anyways here's Very Hard Dark Falz.

Quote Originally Posted by Rubius-sama View Post
    I realize what I'm saying is ridiculous... call me a purist, but saying you beat Falz at level 1 is kinda misleading. Saying you beat Falz on an over-twinked level 1 character is more suitable.
    Okay, in that case, YOU go find a way to beat Ultimate Falz at level 1 using only your starter gear and things you find. You'll hit level 2 before you even leave the forest in normal.
    Quote Originally Posted by loukaras View Post
    PSO-World is a game?

Quote Originally Posted by Cranberry View Post
    How am I getting through the areas without duping Scape Doll? The answer is a lot simpler than you might expect. I simply die and return to Pioneer 2. That's how I do it. I'm casting Ryuker at every doorway. This is how I am conserving my scape dolls for the bosses. I haven't yet used a single doll during a regular area.

The bigget challenge in this is even getting to the bosses at level 1. If I kill anything without killing myself in the process, I have to restart the whole area.

Anyways here's Very Hard Dark Falz.
    Ah, I hadn't thought of that (too used to PSP2 offline, where mission ends if you die with no Scape). It must take forever to get through an area though

Good luck with Ultimate.

HUnewearl power since 2003. NGS Official Creator (SectionSkyly)

congrats so far and good luck!

any plans for tacking episode 2 after? =p

I hope so. Last I saw, Cranberry had beaten Ultimate Mines, so only one area left. It'll be a great accomplishment, and one that will go down in the record books.
    Quote Originally Posted by loukaras View Post
    PSO-World is a game?

Pure Offline PSO Gamecube Hunter-Vix's Avatar

I never would have thought if doing this. Awesome goal and idea, definitely have my support.
    Phantasy Star Online EP. 1&2 plus:
    Vix - HUmar - Level 145
    Zero - FOmar - Level 104
    Scorpious - RAmar - Level 102
    Phantasy Star Zero:
    Vix - HUmar - Level 100, Rogue - HUnewm - Level 66.