Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Summer of Arcade

I can't wait to play Limbo and Laura Croft. I'll probably try the other games, but I haven't heard much about them.

Any arcade games y'all looking forward too this Summer?
    Nothing is sacred. Not that it ever was.

The Giant Bomb review of Limbo totally sold me. I mean, the game looked pretty interesting to begin with, but the bold claims in the giantbomb review totally got me excited for this game.

"Brotherhood asked for no friendship, only loyalty. They stood back to back as the galaxy burned - always brothers, never friends; traitors together unto the last."

Limbo looks really interesting but the main one I'm looking forward to is Castlevania Harmony of Dissonance. Other ones don't really seem to catch my interest all that much.

Limbo looks great. I'll definitely be picking that one up. Haven't seen much else that has immediately piqued my interest, though.

Diablo-style Tomb Raider game, eh? It's at least worth looking into.

Though, I'm much more interested in Castlevania.

ProTip: To damage your credibility, simply call any of the Phantasy Star games "massively-multiplayer."

I love Limbo. I've never seen a little boy be decapitated by a bear trap so many times. It's awesome.
    Nothing is sacred. Not that it ever was.

That depends, did they anounce a date for VO: Force yet?

Limbo is interesting, and certainly great to look at and play, though I only have the trial of it.

It seems like a game that would be over rather quickly though.

ProTip: To damage your credibility, simply call any of the Phantasy Star games "massively-multiplayer."

Yeah I managed to beat it in one sitting. It's fantastic though. After you beat the game, you just gotta let the experience marinate through your body. Love the minimalist design. Well worth the time.

"Brotherhood asked for no friendship, only loyalty. They stood back to back as the galaxy burned - always brothers, never friends; traitors together unto the last."

So anyone here picked up Castlevania HD? I'm surprised at how fun it is. It's a blast running through with friends. initially I was lost as all hell and I still don't know a lot of whats going on, but it's a ton of fun. So far I've been sticking to Jonathan.