Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by bns1991 View Post
    1. Dude... I have played close to 1200 hours in this game (more than you) so I didnt really rush any of my characters. And this game PALES in comparison to other ds games. Its huge for the phantasy star franchise, not nintendo. I will admit that Im wrong if a sequel comes out, but Im not

2. This is a forum...and I can post anything that I like. Its my opinion, and if you done like it, dont comment on my posts telling me that because i really dont care.
    Which ds games? I also have played Pokemon Gold but I'd put the same time into Pokemon as I do PSZ. It's quite addicting.

But since you say it sucks that much, why did you spend that much time in it? ;x

I think it's fine for a DS game. It's a smaller version of PSO so nothing wrong with that... I got this because I never got to play PSO online haha.

Also, do you want it to die? (I mean faster than it apparently may be, it won't be dead till us people stop playing it, and we won't)

And I'm not getting a psp. ;p

I mean the poor thing already doesn't have that much support, just us. Why don't we just play it till we drop? (some rares), instead of talking of it's forecoming death. Maybe it'd live a little longer if we don't speak of this. If you want to play a game that won't die, go play l4d2. I have that haven't even touched it. Well only to play with friends. Its meh

Sure it is your opponion, but meh. I don't really care about PSP2. I'll just play this and PSO... and other things.
    Last edited by Ranmaru; Jul 23, 2010 at 11:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bns1991 View Post
    1. Dude... I have played close to 1200 hours in this game (more than you) so I didnt really rush any of my characters. And this game PALES in comparison to other ds games. Its huge for the phantasy star franchise, not nintendo. I will admit that Im wrong if a sequel comes out, but Im not

2. This is a forum...and I can post anything that I like. Its my opinion, and if you done like it, dont comment on my posts telling me that because i really dont care.
    Slr.

1,200 Hours? That equals 50 days of your life. In my honest opinion, you over played the game. No one is telling you to play the game. You have the free will to stop playing any time you like.

Go play Pokemon, bns1991. It is a good game with a lot of replay value, too. It will get boring at some point just like Phantasy Star Zero. You can only play a video game so much until you drive it into the ground. Good things don't last forever... especially a game that doesn't keep adding things. If you want an addicting game you can waste more hours of your life with then get World of Warcrack.

-Westcoat

Or play Halo... whatever is out now. ODST? haha. Really it's no good if we whine and pout about things, only actions can satisfy us. Meaning, go play another game. There is nothing you can do, surely, after 1200 hours. I may even go play some pokemon for a bit, and come back to PSZ like... later today. Or tommorow. Haha.

New Movies, games, and music are becoming crap anyways. Does anyone notice this? Sure there may be some people with talent and such, but things aren't as good as they were....meh.

Go outside and ride a bike.

Or play a competitive sport.

Quote Originally Posted by Chukie sue View Post
    It's so hard for me to keep an active list now, unlike a couple months ago, when I could stay up till 6am playing with 10+ active friends on
    Same here. Granted I've been playing less than I used to, but I used to be able to go on WiFi and see several people on. Now... I'm lucky to see 1 and even then, lucky to have them not in a game. And that is if I can even get on WiFi. Since the summer hit, the humidity here has gone up, which apparently interferes with my DS WiFi signal.

So to occupy most of my PSZ time, I've been hunting the cake shop. Got my HUnewearl up to 98, started hunting it around 90-ish... so tired of the Valley.

Granted PSZ is a DS title, so should be expected to be smaller than PSO, but it's been said in the passed that it doesn't use the entire DS card. PSZ only takes up about half the DS cart space. That means Sega COULD have added at least 2 more zones, more hostiles, levels, items and even mags. I'd have liked to have seen an even harder difficulty.

That said, I still enjoy the game.
    Camille - HUnewearl - lvl 100 | Asterion - RAmarl - lvl 70 | Lucidique - FOnewearl - lvl 100

PM me your FC + nickname, if you add me.

Quote Originally Posted by Ranmaru View Post
    New Movies, games, and music are becoming crap anyways. Does anyone notice this? Sure there may be some people with talent and such, but things aren't as good as they were....meh.
    That's because all the little kids want better graphics and bigger explosions. They could care less about story, game play, plot, replay value, etc. It's really sad.
    Camille - HUnewearl - lvl 100 | Asterion - RAmarl - lvl 70 | Lucidique - FOnewearl - lvl 100

Quote Originally Posted by Westcoat View Post
    Go outside and ride a bike.

Or play a competitive sport.

Soccer and Volleyball will get you addicted :O

Quote Originally Posted by Cruciarius View Post
    Same here. Granted I've been playing less than I used to, but I used to be able to go on WiFi and see several people on. Now... I'm lucky to see 1 and even then, lucky to have them not in a game. And that is if I can even get on WiFi. Since the summer hit, the humidity here has gone up, which apparently interferes with my DS WiFi signal.

So to occupy most of my PSZ time, I've been hunting the cake shop. Got my HUnewearl up to 98, started hunting it around 90-ish... so tired of the Valley.

Granted PSZ is a DS title, so should be expected to be smaller than PSO, but it's been said in the passed that it doesn't use the entire DS card. PSZ only takes up about half the DS cart space. That means Sega COULD have added at least 2 more zones, more hostiles, levels, items and even mags. I'd have liked to have seen an even harder difficulty.

That said, I still enjoy the game.
    Agreed. I myself would have loved a higher difficulty level as well ._.
    Respekt.

w-wow 1200 hours? You ever seen the sun??? :O
    This forum rlly looks like a trolling 1... I just hope we get a Ps02,more areas,content,more customization i would definitely get that

"Begone with the clap of thunder"

Quote Originally Posted by RoxasNeval View Post
    w-wow 1200 hours? You ever seen the sun??? :O
    This forum rlly looks like a trolling 1... I just hope we get a Ps02,more areas,content,more customization i would definitely get that
    We're not that bad

Actually, most people usually say things like "wow this forum is really friendly and helpful"... no lie ._.
    Respekt.

Forum = the entire PSZ... well, forum.

I think that user meant thread, which is what this is... this thread is called "Game Over for psz", which is clearly a troll thread. Not the entire forum is trolls.