• Tenchi Muyo Series

1 3.85%
  • The Boondocks Series

6 23.08%
  • Pokemon Series

7 26.92%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 51213141516 LastLast

Just recently watched Spice & Wolf season 1 on Hulu, and I'm really digging it so far.

I guess FUNimation has the whole first season (subs only) up on their YouTube Channel as well.

I've also been watching Tetsuwan Birdy the Mighty: Decode. I guess it's technically not really that good of a series, but it's been a guilty pleasure of mine since seeing the OVAs years ago and I wanted to see more of the story.

Also saw an episode of Murder Princess and Romeo x Juliet and wasn't impressed with either of them. Might check out The Count of Monte Cristo: Gankutsuou since I'm not particularly a fan of Alexander Dumas's works and the liberties taken with the original story won't bother me as much.

Oh, and I saw that Satoshi Kon died recently, so I went back and rewatched Magnetic Rose from "Memories" and Perfect Blue. Goddamned, anime has lost one of it's greats, and will he be missed.

I'm sure most people here remember this work of his.
    Last edited by Sinue_v2; Sep 7, 2010 at 05:14 AM.

Feed men, and then ask of them virtue!

Exclamation HAPPY BIRTH DAY BLEACH!!!!

Just finished watching Hokoto No Ken Episode 97:

OMG!! To find out that the last Nano Star/Person is none other than Yuria!!
    The woman that Kenshiro thought to be dead!(who's also the woman he loves!)
    And now his brother (Raoh) found out that its she who is the last Nano Star!
    Both men wants her! One out of love and the other out of greed! Who will win???
    Kenshiro or Ken-oh??? I cant wait!!!

Oh by the way, Aladden... I mean Bleach 287 is out!
    Hmm.....How could I put this....If it wasnt for the fact that Bleach as a manga have been out for 10 years and today is its B-Day I would have alot of bad things to say about this weeks time wasting episode! But Im not! What I will say is, I cant wait for the next Episode/Chapter of Bleach!
    Was the episode any good?? Not really. Was it funny or kinda of funny?? Yea. Am Im ready for a REAL episode of Bleach?? Hell yea!
    Well I'll just wait till one comes out to talk about it! Unless you have every last episode of Bleach (Like me) And just has to have it. Then go get it!
    Other than that lets say HAPPY BIRTH DAY BLEACH!!!! And be happy that the Anime/Manga dosen't suck like todays episode!!

Looking forward to seeing the newest episode of Naruto Shippuuden this week!!!!!

Obaiyo mina!
    Last edited by Hagaishi; Sep 7, 2010 at 05:51 PM.

PSZ FC: 1333 7803 7767

I'm still waiting for gogoanime to get a subbed version of the latest DBZ: Kai episode. This shit is unprecedented...

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Nitro Vordex's Avatar

What the hell is Wolf and Spice supposed to even be about anyway? It looks kinda boring.

Quote Originally Posted by Alnet View Post
    Comp: Was watching season 2 of Tentai Senshi Sun Red until recently. I need to find episodes 20+ with subtitles... Also the conclusion of Victory Gundam. When this summer ends, I'll have watched 3 different Gundam series this summer (Gundam ZZ, Turn A Gundam, Victory Gundam). Next is rewatching G Gundam.
    I lied. Sometime during the last summer, I also watched Gundam 00 but forgot about it, since it didn't leave much of an impact on me. Between raping science continuously without a shred of remorse, giving the characters I didn't care about or didn't like the most airtime, giving the characters I liked the least airtime, killing the characters I wanted to live, and arbitrarily saving characters I wanted to die, I can say that 00 really isn't high up on my list of preferred Gundam series.

Anyhow, sometime in the last few weeks, I finished Mobile Fighter G Gundam, which was alright. Aside from the completely insane concluding episodes, and some moments where Touhoufuhai totally destroyed my suspension of disbelief, I really enjoyed it (not to say that I didn't enjoy how ludicrous the ending was, but when Touhoufuhai first appeared, I literally had to get up and take a walk because of how insane it was). "俺のこの手が赤に燃える、勝利を掴め轟く叫ぶ" indeed.

Since I'm out of Gundam series to watch unless I want to rewatch something, it's time to watch some other anime in my spare time. Seeing as I don't own it on DVD (it's on my comp, so I can format it to my PSP), and it's fairly short, I've started watching Kamen no Maid Guy. It's by far one of the most pointless anime I've seen in quite some time, but I can't stop watching it for some reason. Maybe that reason is the nonstop pantyshots. That's probably it.

Character ID: 中原小麦

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by DragonForce View Post
    I'm still waiting for gogoanime to get a subbed version of the latest DBZ: Kai episode. This shit is unprecedented...
    I cant lie it was Dragon Ball not Z, that got me into Anime when I was young. How I love that Anime!

Oh and I just watched Eden of the East the Movie II Paradise Lost, That was cool.
    Still waiting for the newest Chapters of Naruto and Bleach mangas. Obaiyo mina.
    Last edited by Hagaishi; Sep 9, 2010 at 12:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hagaishi View Post
    I cant lie it was Dragon Ball not Z, that got me into Anime when I was young. How I love that Anime!
    This, and the first Sailor Moon Series. Y'know. With only 5 Sailor Scouts. At like 6 in the morning.

Anyway, I'm watching Fist of the North Star as well.

Late, as always. I know.
    Last edited by Bomber The Cosmonaut; Sep 9, 2010 at 01:42 AM. Reason: HAA! Someone else is watching the same damn thing. = = I should really read before I post more often.

Quote Originally Posted by BomberStrife View Post
    This, and the first Sailor Moon Series. Y'know. With only 5 Sailor Scouts. At like 6 in the morning.

Anyway, I'm watching Fist of the North Star as well.

YouTube - Fist of the North Star - Hokuto Shinken

Late, as always. I know.
    What episode your on?? And the coolest thing is after episode 109 part 2 begins with Bart and Lynn being older!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hagaishi View Post
    What episode your on?? And the coolest thing is after episode 109 part 2 begins with Bart and Lynn being older!!
    Oh XD I haven't gotten the chance to watch the series yet. I do plan on it, meant to say I saw the movie.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by BomberStrife View Post
    Oh XD I haven't gotten the chance to watch the series yet. I do plan on it, meant to say I saw the movie.
    The movie is a classic! (The Anime movie not the live action)