Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678
    Battle Maiden of Ragol Lady Nadia's Avatar

Not 100% completed but this is what ive come up with this far. i will post any future edits.

2 KapuKapu
    2 Windmill+
    1 Club of Laconium
    1 Cane
    1 Dark Bridge
    2 Zonde
    1 Foie
    1 Barta
    1 Rafoie
    1 Gizonde
    1 Gifoie
    1 Grants
    1 Razonde
    2 Bequeath
    1 Card Return
    1 Decline
    1 TP Defense
    1 Guard
    1 Avert
    1 Survival
    1 Companion
    2 Resist
    2 Assist Vanish
    1 Requiem
    Last edited by Lady Nadia; Jun 22, 2011 at 04:14 PM.
    Ep3 - Nadia 381 Hunewearl, W-4782 L-191, King 32.
    Ep1&2 - Rika 200 Hunewearl, Sophia 200 Racaseal.
    BB - Nei Chan 200 Hunewearl.

GTFO MAI ENTERNET BITCH! akiraomega's Avatar
    Waiting for Sega of America to come out of their office so I can beat them down.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Nadia View Post
    Not 100% completed but this is what ive come up with this far. i will post any future edits.

2 KapuKapu
    1 Windmill+
    2 Clubs of Laconium
    1 Cane
    1 Dark Bridge
    1 Zonde
    1 Foie
    2 Barta
    1 Rafoie
    1 Gizonde
    1 Gifoie
    1 Grants
    1 Megid
    2 Bequeath
    1 Card Return
    2 Decline
    1 Treatment
    1 Guard
    1 Survival
    1 Companion
    2 Resist
    2 Assist Vanish
    1 Requiem
    If you use the Brave Hammer there is no need for the rest of the defense cards. By your 3rd or 4th turn you should already have a dice bonus

Quote Originally Posted by akiraomega View Post
    If you use the Brave Hammer there is no need for the rest of the defense cards. By your 3rd or 4th turn you should already have a dice bonus
    This is not what i consider to be 100% accurate. Brave hammer does not protect against ability trap weapons or creatures. And personally i would like to be in control when i lose my xps for defense so my opponent does not abuse my brave hammer to death and kill ALL my xps. if youre gonna use them you still gotta have defense cards to back em up, 12 dmg is not hard to do in a round. if by any means i was to add 1 it wuld be a last resort getting my butt kickd wep not a wep id solely rely on, especially on an sc like this who heavily relies on xp, i culd definitely see using 1 later in the match when i gotsa solid amount of xps to burn as well but i culd never equip this wep newhere near the start of the match, so if i even decide to add 1 it wuld be only 1. o and 1 more big point id like to mention.. having defense cards wuld protect my sc vs ne kind of penetrate or ne attacks made on my sc directly if they happened to get me nekkid. its good to have defense for ur sc as well, dont wanna be relying on low hp weps only, especially if ur up against ability trap. i dont consider brave hammer to be a bad wep but like i said i wuld not rely on them as my main source of weaponry while having so little defense to back them up. To ne1 reading my deck info read my post not his quote cuz i happened to be making adjustments during and awhile after he posted.
    Last edited by Lady Nadia; Jun 22, 2011 at 04:35 PM.

Waiting for Sega of America to come out of their office so I can beat them down.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Nadia View Post
    This is not what i consider to be 100% accurate. Brave hammer does not protect against ability trap weapons or creatures. And personally i would like to be in control when i lose my xps for defense so my opponent does not abuse my brave hammer to death and kill ALL my xps. if youre gonna use them you still gotta have defense cards to back em up, 12 dmg is not hard to do in a round. if by any means i was to add 1 it wuld be a last resort getting my butt kickd wep not a wep id solely rely on, especially on an sc like this who heavily relies on xp, i culd definitely see using 1 later in the match when i gotsa solid amount of xps to burn as well but i culd never equip this wep newhere near the start of the match, so if i even decide to add 1 it wuld be only 1. o and 1 more big point id like to mention.. having defense cards wuld protect my sc vs ne kind of penetrate or ne attacks made on my sc directly if they happened to get me nekkid. its good to have defense for ur sc as well, dont wanna be relying on low hp weps only, especially if ur up against ability trap. i dont consider brave hammer to be a bad wep but like i said i wuld not rely on them as my main source of weaponry while having so little defense to back them up. To ne1 reading my deck info read my post not his quote cuz i happened to be making adjustments during and awhile after he posted.
    I see what you mean but if you look at my build Shifta Merge and Rumkin should be able to withstand sometime until you get all your bonuses. Thats why I play fix as one of my assist cards as well as other defense cards that take advantage of the fact that the AP is low.

i like the change tho. its nice to be doing sumthin different rather than just another rukmin deck, and overall i think itsa pretty solid strat. ya bad dice can really put things outta whack but that goes for ne solo deck since ur so limited on low cost def and dont have a partner to help pick up the slack. still making a couple tweaks here n there. if i likes it enuf in the end i might even try n make a com bash version. o and yes brave hammers in ur deck i dont see being too terrible since u got shields to help protect em from getting attacked every opponent turn and ur using fix as well to slow down the beating. but i dont think they gonna work their way into mine, still debating 1 tho havent tossed the idea out completely as of yet but leaning towards no at this point. i havent slithered the card into my deck as of yet but i definitely wanna get a cancel into my deck as well, still debating how to implement it tho.
    Last edited by Lady Nadia; Jun 23, 2011 at 03:34 AM.

Yeah I feel it. I usually dont equip Brave Hammer till im going in for the kill anyways.