Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

I say Bush is nothing but a Megatron clone ... or at least the eventual source of Megatron's Matrix if transformers ever get built by Man. What motivates me from saying that? Simple, Megatron's motto seem to match perfectly Bush's:

"PEACE THROUGH TYRANNY."

Besides, they look alike!

i R 1337, 0wnz j00

one of the dinobots case he is so god damn stupid

Chao Abuser

this is the funniest and yet possibly most true coincidence, that i've ever seen!

On 2003-03-07 17:48, Atari wrote:
    one of the dinobots case he is so god damn stupid
    LOL! I'd have to agree with that, but I think he's handling the war pretty well. I'm just mad at all the anti-American countries because if it weren't for us, most of them wouldn't be around.

On 2003-03-08 07:01, Ness wrote:
    I'm just mad at all the anti-American countries because if it weren't for us, most of them wouldn't be around.
    Yet, another childish statement from the master of spam.

Ness, now that you enjoy diggin up the past, keep also in mind that if it wasnt' for your "anti-American" countries such as France, Germany, China, Italy, your tiny home in America wouldn't even existed.

Wielder of Divine Might

On 2003-03-08 07:33, neko-chan wrote:
    I'm just mad at all the anti-American countries because if it weren't for us, most of them wouldn't be around.

Ness, now that you enjoy diggin up the past, keep also in mind that if it wasnt' for your "anti-American" countries such as France, Germany, China, Italy, your tiny home in America wouldn't even existed.
    And if it wasn't for SPAM, than no one would exist! HAHAHAHAHA!

I have no place in this subject, however, I have seen a hilarious pic of Bush compared to monkey faces, I wish I could find it again, heh...

On 2003-03-08 07:33, neko-chan wrote:

Actually, Great Britain is responsible for our exisitence. The other European nations only took interest in us after we won our inpendendence.

Adicted HUcast (legit player)

FUNNIEST STUFF EVER and I agree prob the stupid one...=P

Vote for me For SLEEPYHEAD

Ok I Have a question who thinks that Saddam Hussein is a good leader and that he should be left alone to gas the kurdish majority in northern iraq?

Our biggest mistake ever was trying to befriend saddam in the 80's (although at that time IRAN was worse) And our fatal mistake was not storming iraq in 1991 when we had the chance..Idiot elder Bush though Saddam's regime would collapse under its own weight DOESN'T ANYONE REALIZE THAT THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN...look at castro

I also wonder how many of the anti-war people would be for the war had clinton actually had the balls to go through with it (and trust me folks I dont know what saved Saddam from a war during the Clinton Administration We were close) It was really funny to listen to people defend Clinton bombing iraq the day that he was impeached

God why does party mean so much to people in America DEMOCRATS AND REPUBLICANS ARE THE SAME!!

Oh and if you doubt Clinton was close to war with iraq go read any book by someone who was involved in his advisement with regard to national security/defense