Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567
    Wielder of Divine Might

On 2003-03-13 20:37, Orange_Coconut wrote:
    Well... It wasn't my topic... No need to get angry, if you really have a problem tell the Admins and they could probably lock this topic and make a new forum rule about politics, or make a forum especially for politics..
    I NEVER HAD A PROBLEM WITH THE TOPIC. Why is it that I can't voice MY opinion without being called extreme? It's fine for him to post that, it's fine for me not to like it. Some tolerance, huh Ness? There is no tolerance when people can't take a conservative viewpoint.

This is B.S. I've had enough.

=/ I'm sorry.. I was just trying to make a suggestion. I know that people may have strong feelings about certain subjects, and I was only trying to help. I do think that debates can be good, but sometimes they do get out of hand, and people really get their anger flowing.. I only was trying to make a few suggestions so that you could have things that you could freely express more often without people misunderstanding.. I'm not arguing with you..

Wielder of Divine Might

On 2003-03-13 20:50, Orange_Coconut wrote:
    =/ I'm sorry.. I was just trying to make a suggestion. I know that people may have strong feelings about certain subjects, and I was only trying to help. I do think that debates can be good, but sometimes they do get out of hand, and people really get their anger flowing.. I only was trying to make a few suggestions so that you could have things that you could freely express more often without people misunderstanding.. I'm not arguing with you..
    I understand, thank you.

Hahahaha... you Americans kill me (and with that President you got, you probably will soon)...

America: the land of extreme racism... it's the only country I can think of right now that several racial groups will unite... to talk shit and pull hate crimes on ANOTHER racial group...

The ONE and ONLY thing I give America credit for was when Bill Clinton formally apologized for slavery... I was surprised as hell when I heard that, since your country breeds so much hate...

America is such a joke... it's inhabitants have always had this superiority complex, feeling that they couldn't be touched. They felt that their country could fuck with any country it felt like, without receiveing any retaliation... "Nothing can stop us! Let's drop bombs in Asia and kill children! Wheee! WE ARE TEH AMERICA!111~!"

And then Sept. 11 came...

Sure, it's tragic that many people lost their lives, but don't you think that SOMETHING was going to eventually happen to you, after all of the things your country and it's inhabitants have done to other countries... hell, to even their own people?

I forgot who it was that said it, but someone here said that "America is like the bully in class that pushes all of the other kids around..." I don't know if any of you have seen the movie "Bully" It's about a teen that punks off all of the other kids he knows, until one day, the kids get fed up, and gang up on him and kill him. Getting my drift here, kiddies? Don't be surprised if some crazy shit happens to your country in the future...

*waits for post deletion*

O_o whoa buddy speaking of hate....

You can't judge all Americans by some of the presidents and probably the 200 Americans you've met in you life.. I don't hate.. you should check my posts out sometime..

Wielder of Divine Might

On 2003-03-13 23:32, Sanity wrote:
    Hahahaha... you Americans kill me (and with that President you got, you probably will soon)...

America: the land of extreme racism... it's the only country I can think of right now that several racial groups will unite... to talk shit and pull hate crimes on ANOTHER racial group...

The ONE and ONLY thing I give America credit for was when Bill Clinton formally apologized for slavery... I was surprised as hell when I heard that, since your country breeds so much hate...

America is such a joke... it's inhabitants have always had this superiority complex, feeling that they couldn't be touched. They felt that their country could fuck with any country it felt like, without receiveing any retaliation... "Nothing can stop us! Let's drop bombs in Asia and kill children! Wheee! WE ARE TEH AMERICA!111~!"

And then Sept. 11 came...

Sure, it's tragic that many people lost their lives, but don't you think that SOMETHING was going to eventually happen to you, after all of the things your country and it's inhabitants have done to other countries... hell, to even their own people?

I forgot who it was that said it, but someone here said that "America is like the bully in class that pushes all of the other kids around..." I don't know if any of you have seen the movie "Bully" It's about a teen that punks off all of the other kids he knows, until one day, the kids get fed up, and gang up on him and kill him. Getting my drift here, kiddies? Don't be surprised if some crazy shit happens to your country in the future...

*waits for post deletion*
    I think this post just proved my point better than I ever could. And what country are you from sir? I can guarantee that I can point out some dark point in that countries past.

We have done nothing to the world that hasn?t already been done before. I'm not justifying any wrong-doings on the US's part, but we're not NEARLY as bad as you're painting us. You just said some outright lies in that bile filled rant of yours.

I would like to ask you this. Did I ever use the words of hatred you used to explain my view? No. How evil do you think the US is? By that post, you must of enjoyed 9/11, and you seem to relish the fact that it might happen again.

You're obviously a biased, hateful, spiteful, hate-monger of Anti-American values, and I have no respect for you.

I would like to make this point about my country. Before I ask the Mods to close this topic that you have so aptly filled with more hate than there ever was in it before.

The World NEEDS America just like America needs the world. If it wasn?t for the Old-World, America would never of been colonized (props to Neko). If it wasn't for America, the world would be covered in Nazism. We didn?t do it all, but you know you couldn?t of done it without us.

I can't take it when people are so filled with hate, so vile and unforgiving, because they never even think to look at themselves. It's much easier to hate an easy target like America. I hope that some day, you would see we?re not as bad as you think we are.

I think bush looks like that transformer.

Wait, am I going off topic? Ohh yea, that's what this whole topic is about. Silly me.