Cool LOGOS - A Second Life game strangely similar to Ep3?

Strangely similar in design to the online card game we all knew and loved once...

More over at the original article:
    http://kotaku.com/5611176/a-very-str...ding-card-game

If I hear the game is pretty cool, would I sign up to Second Life just to play it and relive my Ep3 dreams? Possibly.......

See my artwork at http://voxie.co.uk I hope to draw a super sexy hunewearl once I get a closer look at them in can stop playing PSO2...

EP3 C.A.R.D. Battle King Deadbeard's Avatar

And here I thought we had a replacement for EP3, then again, maybe we do? I haven't had a chance to play this nor have I heard any type of feedback from anyone, so I can't really say. I did, though, look at that video and read through most of the article and I was pretty impressed with the amount of depth here considering it's part of another game. Needless to say, this could be a good thing and a bad thing, for tons of of different reasons. I'll list a few for example: It may be an attractive looking card game, and for some people this is all they're looking to play. Could you bring yourself to pay XX amount per month knowing most of what your paying for is the portion of the game you couldn't care less for? Next...I don't know, they're haven't been too many successful combinations like this. One thing or another is always lacking is some department. Maybe the devs focusing on the card game issues takes away from other issues happening with the main game, and vice versa. Theres just alot of room for error, but they may have it under control. This is more of an offshoot of what was previously said, but you will have your people who thinks the card thing is a waste and that the manpower of the dev team is better spent on the main game 100%, and they complain like crazy all over the forums. Anyway, the question is, am I willing to sign up for Second Life in order to play this? That remains to be seen.

p.s. There is no replacement for EP3, not now, not ever. Only way to pull that off is by re-releasing it with HDTV support and voice recognition. My choice of words were wrong earlier. Should have used void-filler instead of replacement.

Wtf @1:33 to 1:45 lol. This game looks weird as shit XD.
    ☆PSO☆