Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Like every Gradius ever made (surprised no one mentioned this).

Around 1mn ish. A lot of the last bosses in Gradius games don't even attack you, and the ones that do are way to freakin easy.

Last edited by Delete; Aug 17, 2010 at 07:49 PM.
    Forget Backspacing, Delete that S***

Borderlands. There are so many points, especially with the DLC, where battles are far more difficult. I would even venture to say that the battling up to the final boss is far more difficult than actually fighting the boss. Now, General Knoxx on the other hand was quite the fun battle, though also easier than some of the other missions.

Quote Originally Posted by Blitzkommando View Post
    Borderlands. There are so many points, especially with the DLC, where battles are far more difficult. I would even venture to say that the battling up to the final boss is far more difficult than actually fighting the boss. Now, General Knoxx on the other hand was quite the fun battle, though also easier than some of the other missions.
    This. When I first started playing Secret Armory, the enemies are a huge pain. BUT. The final boss of the main game is pretty easy.

As for my easiest final boss..

His second form is just ANNOYING. The final form is a JOKE.

a comfortable place between dreams and reality

Sin & Punishment 2

j/k

Shug-Niggurath from Quake was pretty disappointing.

Quote Originally Posted by Randomness View Post
    Setzer's Slots don't count. Death Joker kills all enemies no matter what. And you're never going to see it without gaming the RNG.
    It's not really RNG if you use pauses to time it, lol.
    #1 International MAG+ TA Champion in PSU. Co-Founder of Royalz

Quote Originally Posted by DreXxiN View Post
    It's not really RNG if you use pauses to time it, lol.
    Could have sword the RNG had to be at certain points for it to be possible.
    Coming Soon!

Easyest final Boss.....

The only one i can think of, other then the pokemons Elite Four, Is Final Fantasy 5, XDeath.

Over leveling and a party full of mimes that know finisher, makes for a fast fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Sayara View Post
    Mario Galaxy 2's finale was pretty easy. Some of Bowser JR's boss fights were tougher than his.
    Bowser isn't the final boss of Super Mario Galaxy 2.

Star #242 is the final boss of Super Mario Galaxy 2.

Star #242 is the final boss of videogames, period.

(Okay, it's not that hard, but it's a tough one.)

I'm seriously disappointed in how many people are citing "story bosses" as "easy bosses." They're an interactive cut scene, guys - not a boss.

Panzer Dragoon Saga had an easy but story-wise really cool final boss. I love PDS. I'd play it again but I don't have a Saturn with me.

Quote Originally Posted by Outrider View Post
    I'm seriously disappointed in how many people are citing "story bosses" as "easy bosses." They're an interactive cut scene, guys - not a boss.
    This is true, because if you want to say that the final boss of Demon's Souls is corrupted king allant, then yeah, he's a pushover. He won't even have the chance to attack the normal player, and even if he does he barely scratches ya.

On the other hand, the true final boss of Demon's Souls, King Allant, is anything but a pushover. He's strong as hell, hardly flinches, has an AoE attack that can only be avoided by attacking him within 3 seconds of him activating it, and can actually permanently de-level the player (yes, that is as bad as it sounds, considering that you can easily spend an hour or two gaining souls to level up just once even when you get to level 150+).

So yeah, "story bosses" don't really count, I think that we should mainly be including bosses that were supposed to be difficult, but for one reason or another simply werent as difficult as earlier bosses in the game.

Probably the best example I can come up of with this off the top of my head would be Perfect Chaos in Sonic Adventure. Admittedly, the boss fights in that game arent that tough, but Perfect Chaos was pretty dissapointing. I beat him on my first try. He was more bullshit than challenge.
    Illustrator! Pixel Artist!: