Thread: Armor bot

Default Armor bot

Hey i was just wondering what items would be best to use for a armor bot i am trying to get stuff cheap so below 50k for items is fine tysm... In game name is Rose and lvl 104 thx

I'm assuming you're talking about PSU and just posted in the wrong section.
    If memory serves, feeding your Partner Machine clothing was a good way to make it good at making armors. I'm pretty sure there were a few 10* or higher clothing pieces that were fairly cheap. Or, you can wait for a time when there's discounts on clothing.
    Quote Originally Posted by loukaras View Post
    PSO-World is a game?

If you mean a defense based *cast for PSO, let me know by private message and I'll put it back.

Moved in case you were talking PSU.

Last time I made an armor bot (assuming this is PSU) I used Kouze Shoes. They cost 2000 meseta and are 10★ so they give +22 armor. Of course this ends up costing about 910,000 meseta for all 100 levels (if my math is right, that's about 455 shoes to hit 100).
    Last edited by Anduril; Aug 19, 2010 at 08:22 PM.

Kouze Shoes are the cheapest way to do it, thats for sure.

AKA SilverCross/Pikachu Quatre52's Avatar

nice convenient topic, was about to do this myself, thanks for the info.

if you're talking about PSU... I used vatavara shoes. They're 2k. It should take about 3 or 4 days to get to 100.

Yeah, Kouze shoes/Waiwad boots if you're male, Vatavara boots if you're female. All 2K each. Simply because it's just that much quicker to not go through that "You can't use this. You're the wrong gender" option.

Since we can send stuff to the common box for free, you can effectively have 160 (or 159 if you have goggles) pairs of shoes to feed the bot before leaving your room to restock.

Quote Originally Posted by TheAstarion View Post
    Yeah, Kouze shoes/Waiwad boots if you're male, Vatavara boots if you're female. All 2K each. Simply because it's just that much quicker to not go through that "You can't use this. You're the wrong gender" option.

Since we can send stuff to the common box for free, you can effectively have 160 (or 159 if you have goggles) pairs of shoes to feed the bot before leaving your room to restock.
    yeah, just run over to the place that used to always have a "tenant wanted", the new Advanced guardians content stuff, and you can use the common box to store the shoes there. Saves a bunch of time

Armor bots?

Room decorations like Cardboard Boxes are good, cheap eats for an Armor Bot. If you can get into a Max Attack G room, buy some Berry Pies from the ruins!