Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Morgue raid...

Default Morgue raid...

Anyone have a good deck to use for this annoying arkz mission...i can do the first part pretty easily its jsut silfer and relmitos beat me down...

Well Relmitos is pretty easy just have him equip the ravana and focus on Silfer. Make sure to put in Cards to defend against techniques like Protection, Dodge, Avert. If you have punch that is also reccemended. I know Reiz sux but it might be a good ideal to keep her alive as long as possiple so put in cards like Defender, Wall, Protection. They both like to use sheilds so it might be a good ideal to use cards like Sheild attack, vulmer, or Hildebear. If you are having trouble keeping them away from you(witch shouldn't be hard considering you only have to block on a side) try using guard creatures like Pan Arms. If you use creatures with high tp such as Evil Shark and Canune and use techniques you can take advantage of thier tech feilds. Seal or anything with Ability Trap can help prevent the Partisan of Lightning from gaining more ap.

If you could tell me what exactly was giving you trouble I could give a better strategy of how to win. I don't have trouble with these to be honest so I was just kinda throwing in anything I thought could help other than over all cheap strategies .

yeah, i dunno what my trouble is but they jsut seem to get too close and reiz seems to die quickly leaving my to deal with both of them...i did ok last night but ultimately ran out of time and died that way...boy was i mad lol. i have been grindign and have gotten a bonch of new cards...been thinking of trying a dark deck but the magic deck i have with chaos sorcerers and gran sorcerers seem to do alright, i recently got a dark belra and indi belra shoud i us those with the c sorcerer deck or try to make a dark deck with like ill gil and deldepth and la dimenian...i want to make a machine deck but i dunno how good it would be without recon and only 1 sinew beat...ive tried a couple pouilly decks but i dunno if they arent made very well or what....if you want to try just putting out a few decent story decks i can let you knw if i have the cards to make it i have about 75% or cards now since grinding all day yesterday....

it seems like its hard to find a decent site for just decks anymore for this game...

If you have trouble keeping them away maybe your problem is you use too many high cost monsters. Sometimes even 1 cost monsters such as claws, they may not seem strong but they weither away thier equipment quite nicly. Maybe try the mouge raid again, you might win. I mean I just don't understand why they get so close, like I said earlier the stage makes it easy for them to block off. Try using a Guard creature or 2.

Also keep in mind when grinding in free battle that there are cards that are easier to get in story than Free Battle.

alright, i will thank you. hmmm so maybe i should play thru some of the hunterside story again hten for a few missions and see f i can get anything new...

Arkz too hard for you?

i jsut dont feel like doing morgue raid lol...but i have been doing the hunterside missions (which i will have to do anyway to fight last boss) and have gotten 2 chaos bringer+ within 2 battles of each other....but yeah i will probly make a deck soon with some small creatures and go after morgue raid again....

Finally beat it, thank you new_Mcpot i took your advice and it was alot easier with the native deck i made...even reiz survived her battle....

That's great Mauler, I'm glad I could help. If I may ask exactly what advise of mine did you take? Was it just the low cost creature thing? Also what Story Character Card did you use? Did you use Hildebears? They should have tore apart Relmtos. Also an AB deck would of helped alot since Reiz uses alot of Pan Arms, might be her only creature. All the AB Guards would of helped kept her alive. Also I'd like to ask, did Endu survive?

well i just took rufina since she has most life just in case i ran out of time (which i didnt in any of them) and made a native deck which also helped out endus and reizs barbles. my deck consisted of:

1x tollaw
    2x gobooma
    2xbartle
    2x savage wolf
    2x hildebear
    1x st rappy
    2x heavy atttack
    2x na attack
    2x punch
    1x beat
    1x virus
    1x punishment
    2x guard
    2x wall
    2x patience
    1x reduction
    2x na guard
    1x inversion
    1x decline

the first 2 rounds st rappy and goboomas took care of things kept silfer a lil trapped by those and taking ot her items until she rolled bad and couldnt equip things and then a na attacking st rappy took out half her life. while reiz took care of relmitos (he and her fat panarms wouldn't get out of my st rappies way so i just had to wait til she pierce finished him off...good thing she was using panarms and relmitos couldn't do more than 3 damage lol.

as for kranz he just got a lil screwed over when i put 2 savage wolves and a gobooma all around him and he couldn't move or equip something long enough to survive.

endu survived his battle as well but he usually does orland and glustar usually kill themselves in that battle with soul eaters.

silfer and relmitos didn't touch my hp at all in that battle. i don't think they got touched in any of the 3 battles.

i guess now back to using my reiz pierce deck to kill hunters fast for the rest of story.

i also remember why i like playing hunters again my gunsrus deck is awesome.
    Last edited by Mauler[OoR]; Aug 25, 2010 at 09:58 AM.