Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Morgue raid...

Nice deck but I'd add another tallow and a couple forest rains and maybe a barble since Rufina is pretty good at close combat. Also Barbarous wolf might not have a lot of ap but stall helps with people like Sailagun and Stella and power up your savage wolves. You might want to add a couple of cost 1 defense action cards so you can do something when with a def roll of 1. Also with Punishment and Virus you'll probably want to go one way or the other. That way you do more good than harm. I for exsample like the ideal to combine Merlans and virus. Also with Rufina you'll want to use cards like Slash or Heavy Attack to take advantage of her ability. A reiz pierce deck isn't bad but maybe you should think about going for a high damaging S rank Deck that focuses on winning with S rank so you get more cards to increase your chance for better cards. There's some rare cards that are harder to get at higher levels.

Edit: btw What level are you?
    Last edited by New_Mcpot; Aug 26, 2010 at 10:46 AM.

i finished off castor and amplum umbra last night with my dark magic deck. no ending tho

yeah i was just trying to avoid taking rufina too close since i know how hard they hit and it seems like everytime they attack me i have a crappy defense roll or no defense cards in hand.

Im up to lvl 87 now almost 88.

I read your viviana deck post and i know how you feel, i lost 700 hours of pso between ep 1&2 and 3 when my memory card corrupted....so ive just been trying to get what i can.

im just not entirely sure what to make for a high damaging s rank deck...

also you wouldnt happen to have any ideas for a decent orland deck i want to do his story mission....but i hate him lol.

It's not that hard to make Orland deck heh, just load up on 2 costs swords. Orland has Sword Bonus so his AP goes up by .5x the number of swords on the feild. If you equip 4 swords you'll get +2 AP on top of his original 1 AP making you with 3 AP. If you have Kasami Bracer it might be ideal to use that. Orland has low hp though so watch out. Try putting in some Saber Dances as well. Punch guard and weakness are 2 good card for a deck like this because punch could wreck you or endu. If you just want to use him for this story mission you could just use a different hunter deck and change the story character to Orland since you don't exactly have to be a pro to beat this mission if you're talking about the one where you team up with Viviana. An other alternative is to skip it, it's not required for any quests and you probably have plenty of Madness cards by now. An alternative is just make a DB combo deck. Could even throw in some harisen battle fans and Akito's wok for the addition 1 ap and additional attack.

yeah but now im trying to make sure i do the things i may not have done before to unlock the decks for offline free battle. i don't remember if i have gotten kasami bracers quite yet....i know i've gotten a couple shifta merges. yeah i tried to do that but i don't remember how they would have killed me...may have had a few bad rolls....

My orland deck has soul eaters, Toy hammers, Sheilds, and Sabers as well as Dice + 1s and a Dice fever. Also if you want to unlock all the decks be sure to make note of the first quest you take. You know when you gotta choose between the quest person or the cheif because that's where it branches off. So to unlock all the decks you gotta beat the game at least 4 times(2 with Hero side and 2 with Dark Side).

On another note I lost like 2 lvl 120 offline characters, one of them played online so it was hard for me to play again but when you have someone that wants to play the game with you it's pretty easy. We just fight mindless opponents though since I don't know how long the both of us can play competetivly plus I make all his decks so sorta like playing myself hehe. I would also like to say I'm glad someone is still activly playing this game. I try to play 8 hours a week. Keeo it up!

well so far i have gotten 100% of the n1 n2 and r3 i believe so im slowly getting the cards up...only the 2 chaos bringers+ and 6 s cards (most of which suck) ive been on my own altho when i got back to playing again i was near lvl 50 and already had the hunterside story done and was up to morgue raid on arkz side....i kinda wanna play ep 1 &2 again but my char is lvl 5 so i dunno how much i wanna start from there...i don't remember the lvl on ep 3 but i know i had an egg rappy and a delbiter and i had played ii some online....

im not sure if i missed the quest person or not then....probly did....wonder how well the deck would do if i took my silfer double strike deck and changed it to orland....savitri+dagger=ouch