Default what you farming

hey guys just wanted to know what you guys have been up to as far as farming goes and any luck with anything good ?

Well, my friend and I have been doing Eastern Peril S3 off and on for a few weeks to try and get a [B] Granahodora. I believe Crisla-Senbas drop there as well, so that's a tiny bonus.

As for luck, we barely ever have any. Other people like to keep all the luck to themselves .

Though there have been instances where I lucked out, big-time. Like when I found my Lumirus Kaos/Knight in a mere three runs of Lightning Beasts.

Quote Originally Posted by BIG OLAF View Post
    Well, my friend and I have been doing Eastern Peril S3 off and on for a few weeks to try and get a [B] Granahodora. I believe Crisla-Senbas drop there as well, so that's a tiny bonus.

As for luck, we barely ever have any. Other people like to keep all the luck to themselves .

Though there have been instances where I lucked out, big-time. Like when I found my Lumirus Kaos/Knight in a mere three runs of Lightning Beasts.

I have been doing missions in that same lobby but I have been doing Forest Infiltration S3.

I am a HUcast to know what you are take the quiz here.

GT atombom360
    360 Twisted Dragon LV180 M CAST GM 20,Naomi LV180 F Beast FM 20
    JP Kiyomi F Human LV 23, Twisted Dragon M CAST LV 22

Mainly [b] Armas Line. I was hunting Red line earlier at Dark God but stopped for some reason... Anyways i'm still trying to reach 180 so I guess you could say i'm hunting EXP!

Been doing The Dark God S, plenty of Metals + Polymers in the end boxes and boards I'd use as a Guntecher. I get a Goldania around every other run and it's quick cause you only have to fight Dark Fish.

Doing dark god S2 with my PM to level it's battle strength up, and also to get a redline board, but that's just wishful thinking. I have seen 1 rare enemy in about 40 runs recently.