Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

I'm playing the demo and and I love it! PSP was great, and PSP2 doesn't disappoint either. But good lord! Those online groups are so WTF-ish. I've even seen a group that said ''Pedophillia: Looking for pretty 9-12 yr olds.'' Really now? -____-

Yeah but hopefully when the real game comes out there wont be online groups like that -__-. Hopefully... *Crosses Fingers*
    Gamertag: MR CauSe iM GoD ID: 30054283

Quote Originally Posted by Tsukimori View Post
    I'm playing the demo and and I love it! PSP was great, and PSP2 doesn't disappoint either. But good lord! Those online groups are so WTF-ish. I've even seen a group that said ''Pedophillia: Looking for pretty 9-12 yr olds.'' Really now? -____-
    i seen that one. its dumb.
    what can't kill me, just get me pissed off.

I mentioned that one to one of the people I chat with. Was told that they know that person. I guess it was a joke, poking fun at all the dating parties.

PSP2 community is beginning to remind me of PS3's Home.

I just went online again. So far, I haven't had problems. Alot of the people I've met are really nice and I had alot fun. But then there's stupid crap like ''Sex Room'' and ''Hot Horny Girls''....people sure do know how to abuse a good thing...I just hope this get's taken care of in the retail version. -___-

The Devil's Arcade

Did anybody else notice the lack of a word filter as well? You kinda take those kinda things for granted until they're gone. The mouths on these kids nowadays...

It's sad to see what happens when you don't have moderators. There just isn't anything funny about it, and what's worse are the people feeding into that by trolling right back. They are really just as immature and wrong as the people they are trolling.

Hopefully, this will only be a few more weeks before this is behind us but somewhere in the back of my mind I'm not entirely sure this is going to go away...

Quote Originally Posted by Hucast-Kireek View Post
    A majority of the PSP2 community is beginning to remind me of PS3's Home.
    fixed 8D

I wouldn't know about PS3 Home's Antics, but don't judge the community just yet. We're still on the demo. Not trying to be mean or anything. Just sayin'. too early.

I'm enjoying the online community. Sure there are a bunch of "girlz only! need teh sex!" kind of rooms, but I just ignore those. Most of the time I'll make my own room, and the majority of the people I meet are pretty cool.

Earlier though, I was in a group I had just entered, and said "What's up guys?". Then the leader removed me >.>.

I always post in the description that I'm simply doing regular missions. People usually jump in really fast. =D