Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

My analysis of this mission:

This new mission is fairly easy if you're a high level. It's just time consuming. The mission itself takes about 25 minutes to complete (solo). The monsters have very low HP (about 1/4? of normal multi-mode HP). You get to go back after stage 2 and 4 to restock. Don't be stingy with your Ex traps in stages 1-4, you'll be able to get more.

You are guaranteed to fight Anastasis for the boss. Anastasis does NOT have reduced HP. However, it is Anastasis, and all of Anastasis's moves are incredibly easy to dodge (the danmaku barrage is probably the hardest to avoid 100% of the time).

The best race for this mission is DEFINITELY Newman. No arguing! I don't feel like explaining either. 2nd best is Human, 3rd best is Cast, and naturally, beasts are the worst yet again.

I've done it 3 times so far, and instead of refarming the tickets, I've abandoned each time at the end due to the lack of anything worth keeping. I did get a Milla but it's completely useless.
    www.xat.com/psp2 to chat about psp2 and to run with an english speaking psp2 community.

【JP PSPo2:i】 [FNewm Lvl83 FO11] [FDewm Lvl90 FO12] [FCast Lvl200 HU30 BR30] [FBeast Lvl198 HU30 BR 28]

The Rifle エーデル・フシル, I fear, may never appear for me. It can have LV4 Stun and amazing ATA, but I have play for a few hours before even attempting the new mission. I don't think anyone has it yet either.
    Vanguard Race Guide ~ Japanese DLC In All Regions
    Announcement from SEGA: There are minor delays on ships 1~10 due to a signal failure. All other lines are running a good service.