Page 108 of 391 FirstFirst ... 85898105106107108109110111118158208 ... LastLast
Results 1,071 to 1,080 of 3902

Quote Originally Posted by Tyreek View Post
    Apparently no one is even mentioning dodge roll. It is there for a reason besides using shields. Especially when you cannot block continuous damage. *Looks at Nano Dragon*
    Like Reol Badia's laser cannon? I've blocked the entire time it fired its laser at me. I had to time it right for the shield to perfect block it. But I did and took 0 damage. Was fun.

Entity of the ORN Empire
    The Sword of Judgement Cora Solais

Quote Originally Posted by GeoSword View Post
    Like Reol Badia's laser cannon? I've blocked the entire time it fired its laser at me. I had to time it right for the shield to perfect block it. But I did and took 0 damage. Was fun.
    I don't dare get between Badia's laser. That's a risk right there. Also, I say from experience about Nano dragon's little fire breath of doom from across the room. Trying to block it outright is gonna screw you. So I prefer to dodge roll from it. Thanks for clarifying that fact there however. When we bring up something like the final boss, whose final attack deals with timed interval damage, that's something I can safely use perfect blocks on.
    Last edited by Tyreek; Sep 18, 2010 at 05:18 PM.
    Remembering the Universe. Click below!

Quote Originally Posted by Pharaoh007 View Post
    I thought this was just an expansion. Does this mean we'll have to start over our characters or do they transfer (and I don't mean transfer like looks and name)?
    Everything carries over, ranging from looks to level to items.
    PSZ : HUnewm Lv85+
    Infinity : Lv128 ; Br28
    -----------------
    Twitter: @Jthreau

Quote Originally Posted by DoubleJG View Post
    Everything carries over, ranging from looks to level to items.
    Sick then I'm excited.

im guessing its going to be well over a year untill we we see this in NA. i bet the plan is to give us something to hold us over untill pso2. i cant wait.

I'm bushed. It looks like there was some new info posted while I was out. Hopefully, the following has been posted yet. First is about the demo stage. It was a short, 3 block deal. The beach is a fair bit smaller than Episode 2's beach was. Anyways, here's what I managed to gleam from the demo and the presentation:
    • Fin-J Bs (or whatever their English names are) are much easier than their PSZero equivalents. But why Fin Js? Because a beach has got to have surfers.
    • Monsters (whose names I don't quite remember):
      • Jago Rivona: A Jago/Chao with a ducky lifesaver ring.
      • Rappy Rivona: Sand Rappy with a snorkle, goggles, and diving vest
      • Gol Lily, a barta throwing lily
    • Sword and Axes have been rebalanced and both swing faster now.
    • Rangers get a "Charge Shot 2"
    • Dewmen seem to have enough evasion to dodge things better than casts.
    • On Infinity Blasts:
      • You can't use items while using the blast.
      • Attacking is quick
      • No blocking
      • Triangle attack will end the combo
      • Triangle attacks can be charged.
      • The hunter's charged triangle attack restores HP (looks like HP restore level 1 though)
    • The Calorie Mate colaboration is more than just room decorations:
      • Calorie Mate is a usable item
      • Use is changed to "Eat"
      • When eaten, Calorie Mates chage your blast gauge to max.
      • When dropped, rather than a regular item box, it appears as a Calorie Mate box

I'm exhausted so I'll leave it at this for now. Though, if you watched the presentation, you might have noticed that Dragon Sakai Infinity was using the Wing Sparda and Wing Skood. Maybe these items will be in the game as regular items now. Also in download news, according to the official blog, the lag caused by the loading of download items has been eleminated. Yay.

EDIT: I forgot to mention, because I was and still am tired, that I played as a Dewman hunter or braver during the demo. I don't think anyone had any traps so I'm not sure. I didn't have a wand or madoog or anything similar so I think I was probably a hunter.
    Last edited by Mike; Sep 19, 2010 at 08:37 AM.

Certainly good news, Mike. Really looking forward to seeing more information for this game. Also, there was mention of the Fortuna DLC sword. Is there a visual representation of it or is it still unknown?

Entity of the ORN Empire
    The Sword of Judgement Cora Solais

Thank goodness about the swords being faster. PSPo2 got me to use swords and their slowness is what I hated about swords in general. Same thing about axes D:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO about DLC lag times. Whenever I get infinitay I will be busting out the DLC O ^Ob

Lullaby to hell, babe TierrenZX's Avatar

That reminds me, I gotta get some JP PSN credit for a couple of the DLC clothing. Once I hit level 100 or so on the US side, i'll probably be going back to the JP side to catch up on stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by GeoSword View Post
    Certainly good news, Mike. Really looking forward to seeing more information for this game. Also, there was mention of the Fortuna DLC sword. Is there a visual representation of it or is it still unknown?
    From the official site. The scyth is the Fortuna sword. Not really related, but there's also a scyth rod in case you forces out there are interested.

In addition, here's a picture from when Sakai was playing during the presentation. These are all partner characters.

And this is from the Sega TGS official catalog. I spy with my little eye something that begins with an R.

Last edited by Mike; Sep 19, 2010 at 08:38 AM.