Page 197 of 391 FirstFirst ... 97147187194195196197198199200207247297 ... LastLast
Results 1,961 to 1,970 of 3902
    Yasminkov Fanboy Waki Miko Syamemaru!'s Avatar

It all comes back to me. Female Human...ewwwwwww.

You don't like female humans huh?

That doesn't really leave much in terms of the gene pool for you to have offspring with.
    www.xat.com/psp2 to chat about psp2 and to run with an english speaking psp2 community.

【JP PSPo2:i】 [FNewm Lvl83 FO11] [FDewm Lvl90 FO12] [FCast Lvl200 HU30 BR30] [FBeast Lvl198 HU30 BR 28]

Yasminkov Fanboy Waki Miko Syamemaru!'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lolitron View Post
    You don't like female humans huh?

That doesn't really leave much in terms of the gene pool for you to have offspring with.
    SIlly Loli! I was merely "Ewwww"-ing at the female human's default costume. If you compare the PSP2 female default costume to the PSP2i female human's default costume you'll notice that the PSP2 is far better...and awesome....because Zalgo-Kirby says so.

Spoiler!

Nice that rods are getting buff. Maybe forces will get tweaked enough to keep up with the other classes more easily in infinity.

P.S. Nice to see the Finjers. I hope the Arkzeins will make an appearance too.

Quote Originally Posted by Wayu View Post
    Lv. 50 male Dewman and already 600 or so health? Yikes. I'm lv. 142 and barely have 750...

-Wayu
    I'm at lvl 129 (male beast hunter) and have like...1300 health. so that duman is most likely a hunter.
    Arguing with people online is like competing in the special olympics. Even if you win, you're still retarded.

Psp2: Demon. lvl 140. Male Beast, Hunter level 24.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    There were other ancients like Mika who didn't want to go Rykros and left their selves in other various relics around the system.
    Sorry, I don't mean to be douche, but don't you mean Maghara, or was Rykros something more than an anti-SEED battle station? Like a repository for Anceients who didn't want to go to Maghara?
    but thats cool anyway, means more might pop up, I just thought through her conversations that the Ancients had been pretty much unanimous for the take-over-humans plan, and the only reason Mika was in Rykros was that she transferred her mind there as it was the handiest storgae medium around as she was dying..

Can anyone answer this for me? - If we learn later in the story that Mika was transferred to Emilia on Rykros, whats that wierd headache thing Emilia gets in the first cutscene? I though for a while that was Mika downloading herself...

Anyway! sorry for that nerdy wall of text! mini-rappy companion is awesome I'm curious too if it will be download only, boggles the mind that they'd be able to fit it on a UMD..
    Quote Originally Posted by RenzokukenZ View Post
    **** that Clad 6 with your Monomate??? How will that work lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirukia View Post
    Its the future, they've now unlocked the secrets to boob teleportation.

One that's seen too much Alucard V's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pavichokche View Post
    It seems they're bringing in the LFO-like robot enemies from PSZ. Those were awesome !!!
    Edit: Finjer R G B FTW !!! Those enemies were a pain in the bum to land a hit on, but so reminiscent of Eureka 7...

Am I the only one who noticed them, or is it old news?
    With all the robots they have in this game so far I'd really like to see a Sonic the Hegehog event mission.
    Make PSO2 Great Again.

Quote Originally Posted by Alucard V View Post
    With all the robots they have in this game so far I'd really like to see a Sonic the Hegehog event mission.
    ME TOO!! Im surprised they havent made one yet. Like a mission where Sonic, Tails, Amy, and/or knuckles join your team to take down Eggman.

Mission Start: Leia contacts you on behalf of the Guardians to ask for your help with a special request and when you arrive, you find Tails and Sonic waiting for you. Turns out they got sent into your world somehow by Chaos Control and they need your help in finding the Chaos Emeralds. So the mission takes you all across Gurhal (kind of like Heroes Rondo) and you have to try and find all the Chaos Emeralds to get an S rank on the mission. You can take different paths and depending on the paths you take, Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, or Amy might join or leave the party (example: Sonic leaves the party to distract the guards and Tails leaves to deactivate a security system, but Knuckles and Amy join for awhile to infiltratre further into Eggman's new base). Then if you dont find all the emeralds, you get the bad ending of the mission in which after beating Eggman's machine, it activates Chaos Control and Sonic and the others leave without a trace, while Getting all the Chaos Emeralds gets you another battle with a bigger boss and super sonic joins your team for the final fight. and S ranking it also nets you some neat Sonic weapons or something.

Idk that was a long rant and all that came off the top of my head, but back on topic, they need to make a mission starring their mascot. lol i mean they made a mission with those two cats that no one cares about...

Spoiler!

Only thing I could find. Well now I see what's meant by "crossing Swords".
    (Famitsu)

Wait wait hyuga fight rather than flirt a lady to death?
    I just wanna break this crown, but it's hard when I'm so rundown. Your so sick oh narcissistic cannibal... got to bring myself back from the dead!