Page 2 of 391 FirstFirst 123451252102 ... LastLast

is the pspo2 the best version....greatest hits from japan... it only says that your previous pspo2 jp savegame can be transfer to the best version... that is cause the file adress of the best version differs from the first pspo2. ergo the import fr4om one pspo2 to the best version of pspo2.

from what i now the game has a book why all the vision code release and the code to get the wing spada and wing scudo from the little wing grand prix past event...

maybe and just maybe the game will have somethiung else like the pspo1 best version that has a second disc with a movie from the 3 episodes from PSU
    my character on psp2i:
    ダニエル human male
    R. フィニガン beast male
    シュタウフェンベルク cast female
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic61202_6.gif

God... Why isn't anybody getting the message from OP.
    http://www.g-heaven.net/topics/2010/08/100825a.html
    It says "Phantasy Star Portable 2 Infinity scheduled for release" on the "PSPo2 The Best" package.
    Which confirms that there is an expansion coming out for PSPo2.

And yes SEGA registered for the PSO2.jp domain back in 2009 4/20 and recently renewed the contract in May.
    http://www.aguse.jp/?m=w&url=http://....jp/&x=53&y=21

PSPo2: Infinity...........cool...but won't be US/EU for a while
    PSO2.......................cool...but won't be US/EU for a while...if ever really

PSPo2 demo...............AWESOME! I'm dying for 9/14 already! Two lvl 15's/type 5's...

Darn, someone beat me to it. I wonder if this will be like the G of the Monster Hunter series. The PSO2 domain news is bigger news though.

It says down in the corner that not all items will be imported to Infinity. This is disappointing.
    Last edited by Mike; Aug 24, 2010 at 06:28 PM.

It'd suck if we didn't get the expansion... maybe we'll get a patch?

Okay this has me interested...Even though I don't have the JP verison of the game so it'll be a long time before those who play the English version will get to see it. Also what do you guys mean by PSO2.jp domain? Does this mean Phantasy Star Online 2 or something?? Kinda lost here x.x

EspioKaos, help us out.
    Nintendo Switch: 5668-1176-9106

Quote Originally Posted by Zantra View Post
    It'd suck if we didn't get the expansion... maybe we'll get a patch?
    That depends on what is included. If it's just code tune-ups, then that's possible as an update. That was the bulk of the 1.01 patch for the Japanese version. However, I don't think that simply releasing an upgrade would constitute a new release. The question is then "What is in the game?" More items? More missions?

I predict that the game will have all of the released dlc as well as previous download missions on board. But that's all old stuff and current players of the original version have access to all of it. Making old players want to buy the new version is the key here and I'm not exactly sure what that would entail. Raising the level cap might be appropriate but 200 has been the standing max since PSO version 2 and I'm not sure if they would break with that tradition. If they don't break from that tradition, I think it may be hard to add new content that wouldn't feel like it was just tacked on.

Quote Originally Posted by reddragon_756 View Post
    Also what do you guys mean by PSO2.jp domain? Does this mean Phantasy Star Online 2 or something??
    That's what everybody seems to think. There's no concrete details about it but Sakai and the current Phantasy Star team have been dropping hints about it for a while now.

I'd hope that infinity would be like Episode 2 of PSO. With all new characters, missions, items, etc. Maybe even a new class or race.

Quote Originally Posted by Zantra View Post
    I'd hope that infinity would be like Episode 2 of PSO. With all new characters, missions, items, etc. Maybe even a new class or race.
    That would be great if it was. Anything on there is possible but the chances for a new race would be really low.