Page 206 of 391 FirstFirst ... 106156196203204205206207208209216256306 ... LastLast
Results 2,051 to 2,060 of 3902

Quote Originally Posted by Pavichokche View Post
    Wait WHAT??? Type level cap at 50...that would have to mean a plethora of more abilities, and hopefully more slots for those abilities (I always want more). I also hope that they make it so that the characters level up much faster. After all, now that you can rebirth, the journey doesn't end once you reach lv200. If it takes hundreds of hours to get one character to lv200, that would mean that most people would only be able to play with one or two characters (which is sad)...
    I'm usually human anyway, so this is awesome for me XD I only ever need one character anyway!

Quote Originally Posted by Pavichokche View Post
    Wait WHAT??? Type level cap at 50...that would have to mean a plethora of more abilities, and hopefully more slots for those abilities (I always want more). I also hope that they make it so that the characters level up much faster. After all, now that you can rebirth, the journey doesn't end once you reach lv200. If it takes hundreds of hours to get one character to lv200, that would mean that most people would only be able to play with one or two characters (which is sad)...
    You can rebirth any time after char level 50, you just get less points to allocate to the bonus stats than a 200 would but...

1-100 can be done in an evening (1-70 in Gemaga, top it off with like 4-5 magashi plans), rebirth that repeatedly until done maxing all the stats you want, then use the stockpile of spellstones you've been stocking since last December to get back to 200 for the last time. Then spam the big push for Sangeyashas to combine into Sangeyasha 60% to max your types to 50. Should be pretty reasonable to do per char. Being able to rebirth on the demo would be icing.

Wonder if you can get enough points from a plain lvl 50 rebirth to get an extend code...

It's interesting to see how this "demo", as they call it, has apparently more content than several retail games out there currently.
    Can't wait to try this out!

I'm so getting this demo. But what happens if you transfer a lv. 200 character to a demo that has a level cap of 100? Rebirth?

-Wayu

In Optimus Curtz we trust Broken_L_button's Avatar

...Type level cap of 20 in the demo? Wait...What is this, I don't even...Would that mean that getting to Tlevel 20 in infinity is THAT easy?

Inb4infinitymissionsgiveout999typepoints

Though, I'm really hoping that's just the "demo" being packed with loads of stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Ceresa View Post
    You can rebirth any time after char level 50, you just get less points to allocate to the bonus stats than a 200 would but...

1-100 can be done in an evening (1-70 in Gemaga, top it off with like 4-5 magashi plans), rebirth that repeatedly until done maxing all the stats you want, then use the stockpile of spellstones you've been stocking since last December to get back to 200 for the last time. Then spam the big push for Sangeyashas to combine into Sangeyasha 60% to max your types to 50. Should be pretty reasonable to do per char. Being able to rebirth on the demo would be icing.

Wonder if you can get enough points from a plain lvl 50 rebirth to get an extend code...
    I recall hearing somewhere/sometime that you can only rebirth a certain number of times.
    www.xat.com/psp2 to chat about psp2 and to run with an english speaking psp2 community.

【JP PSPo2:i】 [FNewm Lvl83 FO11] [FDewm Lvl90 FO12] [FCast Lvl200 HU30 BR30] [FBeast Lvl198 HU30 BR 28]

Nah as much as you want, I think that was an early thing from before the details on the caps to each stat to clarify came out.

http://bumped.org/psublog/rebirth-sy...le-2-infinity/
    Last edited by Ceresa; Nov 24, 2010 at 07:49 PM.

Wow yeah so if you can rebirth in demo then looooooooooooooooooooooool

Wouldn't doubt to see just 1 rebirth in the demo or some random limitation like that enforced...
    www.xat.com/psp2 to chat about psp2 and to run with an english speaking psp2 community.

【JP PSPo2:i】 [FNewm Lvl83 FO11] [FDewm Lvl90 FO12] [FCast Lvl200 HU30 BR30] [FBeast Lvl198 HU30 BR 28]

Oh well. Then I'll rebirth once and then get to 100...maybe.

-Wayu

www.youtube.com/watch?v=zfcBp93uwIM

Well I don't know if this video was already posted here or shown before but I think this preview is really awesome....plus that new Photon Art(So Godly)
    Phantasy Star Portable 2 Data:
    Sieghart Beast M Lv140